PCOS Constant LH showing on OPK?

Chickadee33

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted some advice as to whether or not this is normal. I started opk's last cycle wanted to know whether or not I ovulate as I have PCOS, I came off he BCP last April and my cycles seemed to have regulated to 33 days. Last month I did get a +OPK and had the blood test 7 days after to confirm I had actually O'd.

This month I've not yet got a + and I'm on cd30 was doing 3 tests a day so don't think I could av missed my surge. I do always get 2 lines on OPK'S thought this was normal until I read somebody's post on here. I've never had just the one line, even last month when I did actually produce an egg!

The question I have is have I actually ovulated as I did have major cramps for 3days when ovulation was due?

Hiya hun,

I didn't want to Read and Run. I'm not 100% sure but it does sound like you might have Ovulated already, especially with the cramps etc. I would wait a week or so and then try doing a HPT? :shrug:

I can't say whether or not you ovulated yet or not... sometimes we have cramps before, during, after ovulation, or for seemingly no reason at all. If your cm pointed to ovulation happening already, take note of it and keep testing. I think people mean that PCOS can turn your OPKS actually positive all the time. I have PCOS, but my LH levels are pretty normal... I do usually have some sort of a line at all times on my OPKS but only a positive when I'm really surging right before ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->