• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PCOS diet. Working towards a BFP.

My acupuncturist suggested I also go gluten free as well. I did some research last night and many women with PCOS who go gluten free have better control of their symptoms. I am just feeing exhausted from changing so many things in my diet, I don't want to have to give up one more thing....

I am going to go gluten free for a month and see how I feel and see what happens. This is my first day and I have a pounding headache, not sure if it is related but it really isn't helping my motivation much.

All honestly i wouldnt go gluten free, we already stopped dairy and sugar and carbs. I dont think we should make changes that we cant follow forever.

Also when u are pregnant and breastfeeding, if you go gluten and dairy free then ur kid will most likely be sensitive to gluten and dairy. So make ur diet decisions accordingly. Its not just ur diet, its ur kids diet too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"