Pcos.. Fudge!

TheJynx

Reaction score
Hey all,
This is my first post but I have PCOS and was "vaguely diagnosed" when I was 15 due to a skin disorder and irregular periods and got blood results saying my androgens were too high and (cant remember if it was my estrogen or progesterone) another level was too low.
Anyways, I just got off the implant in late August and have gotten a period since and I usually get the once every 1 1/2-2 months but since my period when I was on my implant, its really hard to tell since I had a 2month straight af.
Anyways, my love and I :sex: usually every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (our college and work schedules bump heads sometimes). Its been almost a month and a half since my last af and my bbt hasn't done any movement aside from up to 97.6 and then back down to 97.1 and sometimes even 96.7. So I was hoping maybe it'd show a post ov but nothing.
The past few days I've been feeling under the weather and I'm truly hoping but I just think maybe I'm sick since my bbt hasn't done anything cute or productive.
Anyone else get a BFP with a low bbt or know any good holistic ways to increase fertility? I already drink chasteberry tea 2x a week, take vitamins and use flaxseed in my foods and I lost 80lbs since June.
-Jynx

Posted on your other thread. I think your BBT is perfectly normal- there is a fair range in people naturally, not everyone has the perfect textbook BBT. If it's really low you could have your thyroid checked.

Are you checking your cervical fluid? That can give great clues as to when you'll ovulate.

Also, some women have a BBT dip day of ovulation, but you really need to get the spermies in before then so it's really a matter of learning your body's signs of impending O.

If you don't permanently trip OPKs (some women with PCOS have high LH all the time which prevents O) you might find OPKs very useful. You can get them online cheaper than at the shop!

Posted on your other thread. I think your BBT is perfectly normal- there is a fair range in people naturally, not everyone has the perfect textbook BBT. If it's really low you could have your thyroid checked.

Are you checking your cervical fluid? That can give great clues as to when you'll ovulate.

Also, some women have a BBT dip day of ovulation, but you really need to get the spermies in before then so it's really a matter of learning your body's signs of impending O.

If you don't permanently trip OPKs (some women with PCOS have high LH all the time which prevents O) you might find OPKs very useful. You can get them online cheaper than at the shop!
I apologize for my late reply (college and traveling to and from my boyfriend's house has eaten up some time). I do check my cm, its usually lotiony.
I had my thyroid checked a couple years ago and they said it was in a weird range but didn't show signs of being hypo or hyper.
I am going to be trying Femaprin soon and hopefully that will help after a few weeks.

I can't help on the original question but I just wanted to add I also have PCOS, have just started temping and was surprised that my temps were a lot lower than most people's seemed to be - but are very similar to yours - so maybe it's a PCOS thing!

If you ever want to chat I'm always here, it would be good to chat to someone in a similar situation!

I can't help on the original question but I just wanted to add I also have PCOS, have just started temping and was surprised that my temps were a lot lower than most people's seemed to be - but are very similar to yours - so maybe it's a PCOS thing!

If you ever want to chat I'm always here, it would be good to chat to someone in a similar situation!
Oh most definitely :)
Mine stay in the 96-97 range.
Currently I'm having a weird issue of bleeding every other week. I was really hoping maybe this is an ovulation thing but I don't know. And then I was hoping it was implantation (since I can never tell when I'm ovulating) but I am bleeding pretty heavily each time (and its been 3x in the past month and a half)

My temps are normally "low" by other people's standards and I caught last time and would have had a healthy pregnancy if it wasn't for the bleed! So it can and does happen! :hugs:

Hello :hi: I am a fellow PCOS'er and my temps are somewhat erratic but in the long term I do see a pattern. My cycles are anywhere from 50 to 150 days :shrug: It's so frustrating! Anyway, I'm around if you need someone to chat with....and that goes for anyone else as well :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->