• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pcos IN ovaries?!?!!?

cgwifey09

Reaction score
I had a laproscopy today because they were positive i had endo after my surgery they told my husband while i was asleep still that i have pcos and they are inside my ovaries which is why no one could see them on my 4 ultrasounds i have had. They thought it was endo because i was in so much pain every month, but i guess it was the cysts. They said they think with fermara it should only be a one or two month wait. Has anyone had this happen I didn't even know you could get cysts inside i always though it was outside. It was weird before surgery i told my nurse i had hypoglysemia and she said that she actually does too and that i could have cysts inside my ovaries she left work an hour before surgery but feel like she was there to warn me. She has volunteered to come in the day so it was a miracle i ever talked to her.

My tubes are completely clear though which is good. I am just shocked at the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->