pcos ladies - advice needed please

Hi girls! I was looking for inositol on the H&B website but I can only fine one that is choline inositol. Is it the same thing or not? I really want to give it ago. I bled almost constantly for a full year and now I havnt had a period since the start of october and im SUPER fed up. I want another baby :cry: xx

No its not the same, ideally you want to get inositol...I contacted H&B a while ago as I used to get mine from there but when I looked online it wasn't on the website, they said due to the lack of demand they no longer supply it. You can get inositol from Amazon, thats where I now get it from.

I'm also using Progesterone cream with added estrogen which has really regulated my cycles...infact I'd rate the cream more than I would inositol. This is the cream I use:

https://uk.store.wellsprings-health.com/products/wellsprings-20-1-progesterone-oestrogen-cream

You only need to use a tiny amount so it really lasts. If you are thinking of using it I'll send you instructions on how to use it.

I know how you feel, I want another baby...but I've gained weight so need to tackle that before I start trying again.

x

Congratgulation on your pregnancy!!!!!! This gives me hope. H&H 9 months:hugs:

I have done a lot of research and there are natural ways to cleanse your body and gear it up to get pregnant including apple cider vinegar yes it sounds gross but it helps with acne cysts and turns your body alkaline.it also helps with cm a lot of women with pcos have great success stories with this even women using clomid.

Oh it helps regulate your periods also and helps with the cramps there is a lot if health benefits like losing weight also.all the information says it's great for fertility.

I have PCOS as well. I have 3 little ones. The first was a surprise pregnancy, the second took 2 years but was conceived naturally, the third was conceived after two rounds clomid and 2 rounds fumera.

I currently am taking vitex to help regulate long cycles. Im going to have to look in to this inositol you speak of!

Iv done apple cider vinegar before and it did absolutely nothing for me :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->