PCOS Ladies:Metformin, Ovulation, & Periods?

rdy4number2

Reaction score
Okay, I have been on metformin for around 3 weeks. Do you ladies find that metformin is making you ovulate sooner? I have temped in the past and it shows I ovulate as late as cd 21. I'm hoping this med. will help bump up O day. Has it helped any of you get a better period? My periods are way too light.

meformin gave me on hell of a period. it was the worst i've had, but it proves it did its job (this was only my 3rd of the year!). I don't know that it bumps up the O -- I've been told that's why its generally coupled with Clomid.

I'm no expert on metformin, but I've been on it since August, and this cycle is my first ovulation in well over a year. It happened on CD10 according to my temps and FF. Tbh I have no idea what my ovulation might have been like before, but I do know that this is sooner then ladies typically have it. I'm excited as all get out! :D :happydance::happydance:

Rainangel- How long did it take to get the heavy period? I have only been taking met. for 3 weeks. I am ready for one heck of a period after this very light year.

Dodger- O'ing day 10 is pretty early. At least it is an o!

Rainangel- How long did it take to get the heavy period? I have only been taking met. for 3 weeks. I am ready for one heck of a period after this very light year.

Dodger- O'ing day 10 is pretty early. At least it is an o!

Oh heck yeah! I'll take an early o over none at all any day! :D I've made it to 9 dpo and had a smidge of spotting today, so I'm actually pretty hopeful about this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->