PCOS, LPD, Clomid and TTC #1! Let's DO THIS!

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I used to be a pretty active member on here, but after my second miscarriage, I kinda abandoned ship. But I'm back now, and I've finally found an OBGYN who will work with me. To give you a bit of information...

I am 24 years old, overweight, with PCOS and LPD. After several months of Clomid dose changes and follicle studies, this is the first cycle I am ovulating properly! I am taking 150mgs of Clomid CD5-9. I also take 1000mgs of Metformin daily. DH and I plan to BD everyday up until after ovulation. I am currently CD15, but I ovulate late. Usually around CD19-20. DH is 32 and has low morphology, but a repeat SA has not been done, so it's inconclusive.

Anyway, that's where we are! Anyone wanna join me in the wait? I have a few more days to wait, but I'd like some company! Anyone else with a similar situation? Even if you don't, feel free to join me!

Welcome back!

I'm TTC #2 and am on my second cycle of clomid this time around. #1 was conceived on my third cycle of clomid.. Hoping to beat that this time lol.

Fingers and toes crossed for you!! X

Hi hon! Thanks for posting! I've been taking ovulation tests since CD15. This is my progression! I should get a positive either later this evening or tomorrow. I've got a lot of EWCM, too! DH and I have been DTD everyday since CD13 with the exception of yesterday. I am now CD18, so I should ovulate CD19/20. :3

Attachments

• IMG_1708.jpg
    IMG_1708.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 12
Looks good!

I'm 6dpo, AF is due on Friday the 13th! Only symptoms are that my skin seems to think I'm 15 years old rather than 30 so I've got some lovely zits. That could be more to do with the amount of Christmas chocolate and cheese I've been filling my face with though.

Felt quite nauseous first thing and was nearly sick.. But I think the gagging was more down to me chewing a stale dohnut while brushing my daughters teeth. It's a glamorous life..

Sorry for not responding sooner! My best friend came up for an unexpected, yet welcomed visit! She's here through Thursday. I've not really had any symptoms except being ridiculously hungry all the time. Other than that, nothing really. I hope to hear good things from you!

I got a BFN at 10dpo yesterday. Was afternoon urine though so hoping I was just too early. Do have my usual PMS moods starting up now though :/

Hope you have a great visit with your friend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->