PCOS - Metformin cycle buddy club

thanks ineedaseed xx

best u get bding now hun go catch that eggy! xx

my induction was gd i enjoyed it but was careful just incase..if im not lucky this cycle im be deffinatly taking it out on the cross trainer lol

welcome laalaa22 ... have u thought about taking soy (iso flavones cd3-7) they are said to be natures clomid i take them to strengthen ov as i have low progestrone and dont seem to always be oving, theres a few threads on here so maybe when af turns up or when u nxt take provera it could be an option for u till its closer to ur gyno appt xxx

i took soy this cycle, am hoping this is my lucky one! xx

Hi ladies I just got my bfp today thanks to metformin, soy and bvits

me and oh are over the moon but I'm a bit scared. Now I got my bday bfp!

congrats! i want my bfp due to soy and metformin, thats what ive been doing and no bfp yet :(

Thanks shell, and a big congrats :)

Where can I get the soy from?

Deffo going to have to try it

Lx

Laa you can get soy from health shops but most supermarkets do it too in the vitamin section. You want one which is quite pure rather than lots of other vitamins with it too. Amazon seems to be the best place to get it, I have tried the natures aid ones as they seem to be the ones with the highest soy content and were recommended to me by other ladies on here x

i got mine from tesco cost £4 i took 160mg a day from cd3-7

Thanks guys

Will take it next cycle (but hoping there won't be one)
which I doubt because I'm 99.9% sure met on its own will never work for me.

Just stocked up on OPK so will do this month on those aswel as charting, fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone

Lx

hello ladies,

My husband and I just decided to TTC recently. I'm going to pick up a bottle of Soy Iso tomorrow. I am on 1000mg of Metformin, thinking about upping it to 1500mg.

Good luck everyone.:winkwink:

I went out and bought some soy yesterday from tescos.

Yesterday was cd5 so thought I could still make cd5-9 but I decided against taking
them last minute :S don't know why.

I read they can mess up your cycles, make them longer?

Just got mine down to 29-31 day cycles, really don't want to mess them up again

Lx

if u have a normal short cycle yes they can make it longer or mess it up but if u already have a irregular cycle they will help(hopefully)
i have taken it 2 cycles and the first it brought on my cycle in 38 days, then the next i believe it will be about 34 days

Hi ! Would you all mind if I join you? I was told I have PCOS yesterday :( and my doc started me on Metformin. We will also start clomid next month since I missed this cycle.

i think the soy and metformin is doing its job as far as regulating my cycles.....this is the second month ive started on cd 38!(i counted wrong the other day so if u read some of my other post im a few days off)

I am hating metformin right now. It's making me so sick.

i need to bump mine up again but im a little confused with my cycle.....

have any of u only had spotting for 3 days straight right when AF should be here?
TMI- i went to check my CM about 3 days ago and i gt a clump of brownish with a tenny tiny line of pink so i thoght for sure af was gonna show the next day but nothing more than a little hint of brown when i wipe its the weirdest thing because thats what i got on cd 37 whne af should have been here the next day and i really dont have many cramps

the soy has made my cycles longer and i didnt get my positive opk til cd18 this month, although i dont mind it making it longer if it actually helps me to ov.
i havent doubled my met yet, am too scared and need to do it at the weekend so i am close to the loo! x

Hi guys, I too have PCOS and am on Metformin, not finding it too bad, it has helped me to ovulate according to blood tests.

I did come off the Met for a month in August but back on again now, and I have just ordered some OPK's.

That's good news foxy roxy hope u get ur bfp soon xx

as for me my gyno rang me up yesterday and told me to stop taking my metformin due to pregnancy so today's my first day of it and I'm scared the chance of miscarriage will increase now.

I think I've given up all hope that metformin will make me start ovulating.

As for regulating my cycles its done wonders, and helped me lose 24lbs
so I do think its worth sticking with.

Todays CD14, usually I have a lot of CM during the month(sorry tmi) but had absolutely
nothing this cycle so don't know what's happening there.

I'm guna try soy for the next 3 cycles but won't be taking no more than 80mg
If that fails, will be moving on to clomid in feb when ill finally be 23 and qualify for it!

Sorry for the rant girls.....

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"