pcos pregnancies

saffiya

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hello ladies.... I am writing here because I am TTC #2. I have have pcos and I just had a cycle the end of April until the 1st of may. Hubby and I been trying to DTD every other day just to be sure but I am lost as to when I ovulate and I had some symptoms but not much now. My question is are there anyone who has pcos got a bfp with no symptoms? Or got pregnant with pcos naturally?

I have been battling my PCOS and endometriosis and ttc for 6 years now. I had a doctor put me on Metformin, Vytosa, and Actos to regulate my cycles. I was only on this for two months when I found out last week I'm 6 weeks pregnant!! Ask your doctor about trying this combination with you and good luck. I never thought in a million years God would bless me with #2!

Thank you for your response. Congrats on your bfp. Did you have any symptoms?

I had no symptoms the month I conceived and thought it hasn't worked that cycle. My girlfriend and I used a donor and inoculated much later than expected so our donations were 7 and 5 days before O. No sptoms until 6ish weeks when they all hit me with full force. I wasn't on any medications but I was using vitex to regulate things as I don't ovulate on my own.

Congrats on your bfp. I see your having a little girl.... So exciting. Is this you and your girlfriend first? Were you tracking cycles and ovulation. yes I dont have to many symptoms or none really besides just the sensation of needing to use the bathroom more and sorry tmi but I been having a lot of loose bm and been feeling bloated and a little on and off nausea. I know with pcos its so hard to figure out cause I had plenty of months thinking I was but I wasn't. I don't have the sore boobs or morning sickness or nothing like that. Oh and hubby and I been DTD and afterwards I been spotting and cramping then it will stop. I wanna test just don't wanna see the bfn

Our first yes. Second pregnancy but first baby. I tracked my cycles and ovulation and such and this was our first month trying. Cycle before was just tracking and taking my vitamins and such. Got a bfp at 9dpo. Very faint but it was there. With my loss too got it at 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->