Pcos women must read!!!!!

ourfate

Mommy to Grayson
Reaction score
so ladies, i have pcos, have tried clomid and IUI, and it was emotionally and finically draining!!!! so i had to take a break, and i discover on youtube, insulite.
it is a natural supplement, you do have to take something like 12 pills a day, but you get used to it, and it is suppose to reverse your PCOS. well 2 months of it and i FINALLY got my :bfp: :happydance:

i 100% recommend this to ANYONE with pcos, as it worked to quickly with me, i read all the testimonies on their website, but of corse was skeptic, but i really hope some of you can really look into this!!!!,

it is from the US, and is about $100, i live in canada, so i had to pay $25 for shipping and about $50 for customs, but really inexpensive compared to fertility treatment!

Congratulations! Can I ask if you are insulin resistant?

Thanks for sharing, I might try that. Congrats on your pregnancy!

thanks! im not really sure if i am insulin resistant, doc never told me, so dont know

it worked great, i didnt get AF on my owne only when i was doing fertility treatment, but when i stopped and started the insulite i had 35 day cycles!

I'm still waiting to test, but if it's the dreaded BFN for me this month, I'm going to give that a try! Thanks for posting this :)
Best wishes with your pregnancy :)

hope you get your :bfp: myminimonk!! but if not def give this a try!

Hi ourfate. I also have PCOs and irregular periods. i am now at my third misscariage. i also live in canada is there a certain website you bought it from...I am starting to loose my fate...thank you

https://insulitelabs.com/

it is based out of the States, so the pills cost around 95 plus 25 for shipping and then to cross border was between 40-60 (it was different for the 2 months) i also recommend you join a group on facebook called "Conquer PCOS" the lady who runs this page is great, you can personally e-mail her [email protected] and tell her your story and how when you become preg again how to move past the MC, she is great!! the meds you dont continue taking once you become preg so then she can help you out for sure!!

Hey
First let me say congratulations on your :bfp:, I'm not sure if I have pcos but I keep getting positive opks now don't get me wrong I've had negative ones too but for like the past two weeks they've been positive. And I read some where woman who have pcos shouldn't use opk! I'm 11dpo and keep getting :bfn: so if af show up or I get a bfn again I'm trying it I want a baby so bad with hubby

thanks!!!!. i never did try opks, or temping, i just went on signs my body gave me (and always made sure to try and bd every other day) and when i noticed EWCM to make sure we bd more!..it would be nice if we could get some other ladies to try it out and hope for some :bfp: to add to this tread!!!

so ladies, i have pcos, have tried clomid and IUI, and it was emotionally and finically draining!!!! so i had to take a break, and i discover on youtube, insulite.
it is a natural supplement, you do have to take something like 12 pills a day, but you get used to it, and it is suppose to reverse your PCOS. well 2 months of it and i FINALLY got my :bfp: :happydance:

i 100% recommend this to ANYONE with pcos, as it worked to quickly with me, i read all the testimonies on their website, but of corse was skeptic, but i really hope some of you can really look into this!!!!,

it is from the US, and is about $100, i live in canada, so i had to pay $25 for shipping and about $50 for customs, but really inexpensive compared to fertility treatment!

Thank you for posting this! Clomid was going to be my next option, but it scares me because its a harmful chemical. I would way rather take lots of something natural!:happydance:

I have pcos was diagnosed may 2010 have been on clomid before up to 150 mg last year for 4 cycles ..sad to say it didn't work ..I was on metformin at the same time ..I stopped all meds for a year and just restarted the metformin in June ..im wondering if u have to ovulate on your own to use this insulite ?

I have pcos was diagnosed may 2010 have been on clomid before up to 150 mg last year for 4 cycles ..sad to say it didn't work ..I was on metformin at the same time ..I stopped all meds for a year and just restarted the metformin in June ..im wondering if u have to ovulate on your own to use this insulite ?

Mrshopeful! Let me know how it goes! Good luck! And
Stacey- I never ovulated on my own before. Other than when taking fertility meds and even then not every time

That is good to know because that is the same with me and its very frustrating ..is there a certain website that sells the meds you took is there a kit or its just pills? Thanks

https://insulitelabs.com/ is the website, they send you 4 different types of pills, and a schedule of when u should take them. you really will get used to taking that many pills a day lol dont worry! i just bought a pill box and would separate them into groups for the day and bought a few so i didnt have to do it each day!n they say they send you meal plan and exercise plan, i didnt really get anything like that, but then again i didnt do that part either, i already thin, so i just watched what i was eating more than i was before, Low GI foods is what they suggest, just google foods low in GI

good luck!!!! and keep me updated!!!! hope you get your :bfp: reallllly soon!!!!

Thank u I hope soo too!! It is so easy to feel like ur ready togive up but ur story gives me hope ..I am interested in trying it..did u talk to ur doctor before u ordered it?

I didn't talk to my doctor, I tried looking for other women on here who tried, I only found one person but she never wrote me back, my friends thought I was crazy for ordering them, look who are the crazy ones now haha not me!

Lol ok thank u and all of the people around me can get prego at the drop of a hat ..its rediculous :( don't have anyone to talk to who knows what im goin thru ..thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->