Pcos women must read!!!!!

hi ourfate thanks for this! I am about to go on clomid in 2 weeks time, if it doesn't work after 2 cycles I will definitely give insulite a go! thank you!

What actually is this stuff? A bit dubious about taking something and not knowing what it actually is?

pcosfighter! good luck on your clomid!!!!! hope it works for you!!

4magpies-it is all natural-vitamins, minerals and herbs https://pcos.insulitelabs.com/Insulite-PCOS-System.php this is a page that explains what it is

and this is from the FAQ page

"How does the Insulite PCOS System help women with PCOS?

This product has been designed specifically with the PCOS user in mind. Because the genesis of most ovarian cysts is affected by insulin, the Insulite PCOS System is an important strategy for reducing not only the condition but also Insulin Resistance, the root cause of PCOS.

The Insulite PCOS System has several elements. The PolyPlus formula is designed to reduce circulating testosterone, increase sex hormone binding globulin, and support liver function and hormone metabolism. The other elements are designed to reduce insulin secretion, reverse damage to the cardiovascular system due to imbalances in glucose and insulin and prevent insulin and glucose spiking during mealtimes. We provide nutritional and exercise guidelines and a support network to enhance weight loss success as this is a critical step in reversing PCOS."

https://pcos.insulitelabs.com/PCOS-Frequently-Asked-Questions.php#PCOS FDA Approved

i also had no side effect while taking it, and i know everyone is different, but when i was on the clomid i had a lot of side effects, i just want to offer my opinion on what worked for me, so others can give it a try if they like,

Hi ourfaith... I'm. 26.. & currently on my 3rd round of Clomid. I did not ovulate on my first 2 cycles of Clomid & this made me really upset... For some reason I thought i would be pregnant right away. My SIL & I planned to get preggo together & she's preg & I'm not even ovulating. :( I'm definitely happy for her but really wish we could go through our pregnancies together like we planned. :( anyways about insulite... I ordered it too but got discouraged once it arrived because its too many pills.... I'm not that Good at taking all these pills. After reading ur story I think I need to push myself to try. How long where u trying to conceive? Did u ovulate on Clomid? How long did it take the insulite to regulate your period???? Sorry for so many questions... But after ttc for so long... U seemed like a light at the end of the tunnel

babysmile12 i sent you a pm! but please keep this post updated so maybe you can elp other women too! and they see more people are trying it!!

Hi,

I've been taking agnus castus, do you know if that would somehow counter take it if I switched to this. Do you have to start at any particular point in your cycle?

x

i wouldnt take them together, i took angus aswell, for 3 months and nothing happened, they say it takes longer than 3 months to start working, but i was impatient lol i started mid cycles with the insulite, i dont think it matters at all

Ok thanks, I've been reading there website and I think I will def give it a go :)

I'll let you know how I get on :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"