peed in bank

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
:dohh:

1st day of no nappies outside.....

chloe peed on the banks floor :blush: i just scuttled away wi a red face

Aww bless, i am so worried taking carly out with out a nappy on when she is finally potty trained. How old is your little girl ?

shes 3, and having none of this toilet training business!!!!!

i was mortified lol, she usually says wen she needs a wee! and nvr ah well! heres to many more soggy trousers lol!

I opened this thread and prayed it wasnt you who had peed in the bank Yvanne:rofl:

but seriously I wouldnt worry, Chloe will get the hang of it eventually.:)

I opened this thread and prayed it wasnt you who had peed in the bank Yvanne:rofl:

but seriously I wouldnt worry, Chloe will get the hang of it eventually.:)

thankfully my pelvic muscles are holding up still :rofl:

I was in a scrapbooking store with my kids one day. Seems that my son needed to go to the bathroom....he pooped a poop which slid down his pants onto the floor. :blush:

you cant ignore a poop can you leeanne :lol: that would be much worse :shock:

Funny :rofl:

Had I been there I'd have peed too ....laughing

Did anyone notice

So, own up. Is there anyone who didn't think it was Yvanne that had pee'd in the bank??!!!:rofl:

maybe she was to shy, to say she needs a wee in front of all the people ;)

Yeah blame it on the baby. I would!

Leanne, what did you do with a poo? Scoop it up with a tissue and stick it in your handbag or what?

my friend had an issue where her son wouldnt ask to go to the loo in public so she put pants on the inside of his nappy so that if he did wee he could feel that he had done it (rather than the moisture being sucked away right away) and there were no puddles in places like banks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->