Pee'd off with my body right now!!

lorrilou

Reaction score
as the title says im really pee'd off at the moment.

i came on last nite for the third time in 6wks, i only finished my last one on tuesday!!

is it worth going to the docs about it?!! it has been like this every since ive had callum and its really getting me down now.

I think a trip to the Dr might be a good idea, as even if its nothing it will give you answers and put your mind at ease. It must be a nightmare hun and although i cannot sympathise with you i feel for you :hugs:

it is a nightmare. Ive already been to the docs about it a few months ago and she said then it was maybe cos i'd taken my pill back to back a couple of times but ive been taking it with a break for the last 4mths and it still is exactly the same.

gonna try and get an appt sorted for this week i think.

Yeah i'd say visit the docs, good luck when you go and i hope you get some proper answers this time xx

after i had my 2nd son I had normal periods then when he was a few months old i started having a period every two weeks, seriously got me down and when i went to the doctors they said it was nothing to worry about, i was obviously worried because i wouldnt have gone to the doctors.

it stopped after a while but can understand that you are worried

go see doctor might be more helpful than mine.

mine havn't been normal since i had callum. If it was just light bleeding for a couple of days i probably wouldnt be that bothered about it but its full on bleeding for 7days with period pain too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->