Peeing on sticks is becoming my hobby!

Pne1985

Reaction score
How many dpo did you finally get a negative opk? I am only 3 dpo and there is still a line showing (faint but noticeable). This is my first time using them so I'm trying to figure it all out!

Opks will always show 2 lines. They're only positive when the test line is darker than or as Dark as the control line

Thanks ChickenMommy, that's the exact answer I needed!! :)

Boognishrises, I seriously am as well. I never even thought about it until I missed my period. Now that I have been on this website, you ladies are horrible poas influences!! Haha

Boognishrises, I seriously am as well. I never even thought about it until I missed my period. Now that I have been on this website, you ladies are horrible poas influences!! Haha

I was googling pee sticks on friday night!!! to see how faint, faint is. I think I just had a chemical pregnancy. So now I'm waiting to start it up again. I call it "put one in me" lol... I know.

I was googling pee sticks on friday night!!! to see how faint, faint is. I think I just had a chemical pregnancy. So now I'm waiting to start it up again. I call it "put one in me" lol... I know.

I hear ya sista, I Google everything!! It's getting so bad. I don't tell my husband because I don't want him thinking I'm a complete nutjob!
Haha and that last comment is hilarious because my husband will ask, "do you want me to stick one in ya?" Yea he's quite the charmer!! :thumbup:

Sorry about your chemical BTW.

I hear ya sista, I Google everything!! It's getting so bad. I don't tell my husband because I don't want him thinking I'm a complete nutjob!
Haha and that last comment is hilarious because my husband will ask, "do you want me to stick one in ya?" Yea he's quite the charmer!! :thumbup:

Sorry about your chemical BTW.

Lol I m pretty sure myw hubs has said the same thing! I'm just glad I got a faint faint line and not a hard positive. I'm sure its BC I implanted 12dpo. But now I know what to watch for. I wonder why it takes 6m to a year for most ppl? Just to get the timing right? I know lot of ppl have miscarriages and don't know it. But if we're trying we feel EVERYTHING!

Well you probably feel the same way when he says that. I'm like really, do you think that's makes me want to jump your bones!?? Haha

I know, I guess maybe how hard people are actually "trying". I think everyone's thought on that is different. My sister in law and her husband have been trying for like 7/8 yrs now. They both got checked and everything was working fine. She doesn't go into detail about what she's done although I know she was taking her bbt at some point. I just can't wrap my head around it and hope to never be there. We do have a child and are so greatful for him so if that's all we are suppose to have, then I feel blessed.

We def have strange humor. Lol but yeah TTC takes a toll. I'm going to the doc to get a blood test done. Ppl don't realize how much its for science lol, I always try and switch it up. I'm having different symptoms I think, 20dpo. Bfn, having blood taken tomorrow. Wish me luck!

For sure! And I'm totally ok with it! :)

Good luck! Let me know the results when you get them!!

Bummer!! But 3dpo already? Holy shmokes! That time period in between went fast!!

Hey! I am 3dpo today! And I am so awful about poas!

crazy84, I hear ya. It's been since Friday since I took a test.... I've got the shakes!! Haha

crazy84, I hear ya. It's been since Friday since I took a test.... I've got the shakes!! Haha

I sadly have to admit... That at 4dpo.... I totally poas this morning!! Hahahaha! Of course I knew nothing would show... But I just couldn't help myself!
I have lots of cheapies to use up.... So I am pretty sure that after breaking the seal ;) this morning, I will do it daily now until I get a BFP or af!

Bummer!! But 3dpo already? Holy shmokes! That time period in between went fast!!

Yeah I had to wait a week for blood test BC of the weather, I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to be seen too. I'm 5dpo and my boobs are so sore! Trying not to over think it and I don't want to poas until I feel that's its the right time lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->