Peggy?

i am not a fan of it but i can see how it goes well with poppy... what about polly?

my Nanas name was Peggy it was short for Margaret (not sure how but it was)

you could call her Margaret and have Peggy as a nickname

My gran and my aunt are Peggy, short for Margaret, I'm usually more in favour of having a full first name like Margaret and calling them Peggy for short tbh. But. Liked Peggy, DH said no. :( :haha:

I think it's really cute. But you will get many who think it's old fashioned. If that's what you love then go for it! :) Hardly anyone here likes the name I like. So I probably won't post it again here until the little one is born. :)

Ooh tell me I love old fashioned, quirky names :)

Not a fan... I have an elderly aunt Peggy and that's all that comes to mind. Sorry :-(

I like it but I'd probably call her Margaret on her birth certificate to give her more options when she's older. I like old fashioned names.

Its sweet. I like old fashioned names. My lo is josephine, josie for short after my grandma. I had a few comments on old fashioned but now everyone loves her name. It goes well with poppy

if your looking for something similar to poppy there is also penny (short for Penelope)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->