Pelvic pain already started... :(

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
I have a toddler that likes to be carried around and with DH gone for 2 weeks training I have to do all the heavy lifting which sucks and I am not supposed to do. Anyone know any good tricks/tips to help with this?

I had it with DS but with him it didn't start until 25ish weeks. This one is so much sooner but I figure its because I can't sit and rest as much as I should and that I am so busy chasing around a toddler.

I have it too very early this time! I'm 19 weeks now and have a 22 month old daughter. I'm in so much pain that I started having to do things differently. My husband isn't away but he does have a job which means I take care of my 2 year old on my own during the day/put her to bed with a little help. Ive told my daughter that I have a little baby in my tummy and she needs to help it(we don't know the gender till thurs) so she gets up on the couch/bed/sofa etc by herself,she gets her own diaper/wipes for me and picks things up for me etc. When she wants to be held,I sit down and have her climb onto the couch next to me and have her sit in my lap or next to me gently. You should start teaching your toddler about how to help you out with your new little one now,it isn't safe,as you know,to pick up heavy things and trust me a 2 year old is too heavy! lol. Tell your child no to being carried,sit down and let him/her sit next to you and cuddle while watching tv. It gives both you and your child some down time! If you need to talk please message me! Ive become an expert at getting breaks and rest whenever I'm able! (which unfortunately isn't enough,but its getting a little better!)

I have it too very early this time! I'm 19 weeks now and have a 22 month old daughter. I'm in so much pain that I started having to do things differently. My husband isn't away but he does have a job which means I take care of my 2 year old on my own during the day/put her to bed with a little help. Ive told my daughter that I have a little baby in my tummy and she needs to help it(we don't know the gender till thurs) so she gets up on the couch/bed/sofa etc by herself,she gets her own diaper/wipes for me and picks things up for me etc. When she wants to be held,I sit down and have her climb onto the couch next to me and have her sit in my lap or next to me gently. You should start teaching your toddler about how to help you out with your new little one now,it isn't safe,as you know,to pick up heavy things and trust me a 2 year old is too heavy! lol. Tell your child no to being carried,sit down and let him/her sit next to you and cuddle while watching tv. It gives both you and your child some down time! If you need to talk please message me! Ive become an expert at getting breaks and rest whenever I'm able! (which unfortunately isn't enough,but its getting a little better!)

Lol, thanks! He's actually really good about wanting to do things on his own. He is a very independent little boy! He's just at this weird stage where he wants me to hold him whenever I am walking around. DH is a military instructor so he is gone for weeks at a time and he is working late hours right now too. I'm used to it but it does stink when I am in pain and need help around the house. I just took it easy yesterday and will try to do so today too. Hopefully it will help with the worst of the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->