Pelvic pain..

mummie2be

Reaction score
I've heard that some pregnant women can experience pelvic pain due to the baby dropping. I do know that baby is already head down and have had many people comment my my bump seems to be a bit "lower".
But how much pelvic pain is "normal"?

I'm at the point where I can barely get up off of the couch or get out of bed due to the pain..i've tried the different tips on the internet about stopping the pain but nothing seems to be working right now!

i wish i could help, i'm experiencing the same thing too. hopefully someone replies with some advice, i'm looking forward to reading it as well.

Sorry I cant help as I am pretty much the same as you and I also get sudden bolts of pain through my back when he moves his head down there

I feel like mine is broken and about to pop threw the skin :/ I doubt he's even head down yet but this is baby 3 and he's kinda big I've been in pain for awhile

I feel like that too. Yesterday I was able to go on a long, strenuous walk and today I can barely walk to the bathroom without wincing. I am having cramps too and I am hoping she is born soon since I can't handle being like this for two weeks, especially with having to go to work in a couple of days.

I have been having very bad pelvic pain off and on for the past 6 weeks. I'm not sure if this is the same pain you are experiencing, but the only thing I've found that brings some relief is putting a gel ice pack on my pelvis. Hope that helps.

Could be SPD https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction Worth talking to your MW to check and see if she thinks it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->