Pen Pals

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello every one :)
Just wondering who write to other people?? I am not only talking via emails but actually posts letters and stuff???

I have many pen pals and just was looking for some more... wondered if anyone else penpalled or who would be interested???

Chat soon
Hope everyone is having a great day :D

I used to have lots of penpals and I would be interested in new snail mail pen pals! :D

I always had pen pals when I was younger and I loved it - I would be really keen to find some more too, it was great fun xxx

I use to do loads of penpalling growing up. I loved going out and finding some new funky stationary to write on!! I'd be up for it.

I'd be up for it, if anyone wants to write to me lol

awwww awesome.... Well if you want to i will pm you all my address :) heheheheh

I used to love having penpals when I was younger, always looked forward to receiving mail-and then e-mail took over!

I'd love a penpal. I have one in Japan I've been writing for 5 years

I was thinking about this the other day as i used to have a few pen pals and loved it was gonna go on the search for another, so im up for it pm me :) xx

What about if everybody who wanted to be part of this, gets assigned to another for a penpal? that way nobody will get confused?

I've always wanted a pen pal but I have no idea what to write about x

i used to have penpals when younger. dont even know how i ended up with most of them. some only sent one letter and never sent anymore. got one that i talk to on facebook now

I had them when I was a kid, I would like some! I have sooo much paper kicking around :lol:

:) I would b up for it :) if anyone wanted to pm me and get my details etc :)

I think thats a good idea Jazzy re the assinging roles. xx

Thanks :). I just think that way, nobody will get to confused at who they have wrote to etc, maybe we could assign new ones ever so often? Aslong as the OP doesn't mind me getting involved.. if whoever wants to be involved pm's me their names, I will assign people for them, along with the OP's help :)

I wouldn't say no.....used to have about 7 when i was a teenager, i'm still in contact with 1, only via facebook mind you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->