• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pen Pals

I don't mind how it is set up but would love to get it going as it would be really fun xxx

When I was a kid, what happened was we got a list in the mail of people/addresses who had similar interests or whatever to us, and you could choose from the list and write whoever you wanted...that might be fun? If one person compiled a list of names and addresses and then sent the list out to people (in the mail ... or email?)

This sounds great, I would be up for it. If a list was sent out is there not a risk some members might not get chosen? I think Jazzy's idea might work better then everybody gets someone and it might be nice to write to poeple who are completely different that you usually wouldnt iykwim? x

i want one !!! try and get it so were not in the same country ..... dont u think ? i use to have lots when i was a teenager ,LOVE writing letters xx

This sounds great, I would be up for it. If a list was sent out is there not a risk some members might not get chosen? I think Jazzy's idea might work better then everybody gets someone and it might be nice to write to poeple who are completely different that you usually wouldnt iykwim? x

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I thought it would be good to do people who are different but have things in common iykwim

Yes sounds good...

What about..... people can pm me their names, snail mail and email address, likes, dislikes, hobbies, anything else you would like people to know about you and between Jazzy and I we can get a list together and i can email you all... Then you can go from there and pick who you want to write to.. I can update the list with new people as they come... And re-email new people to you all ....

Hope that makes sense???? lol

Yes sounds good...

What about..... people can pm me their names, snail mail and email address, likes, dislikes, hobbies, anything else you would like people to know about you and between Jazzy and I we can get a list together and i can email you all... Then you can go from there and pick who you want to write to.. I can update the list with new people as they come... And re-email new people to you all ....

Hope that makes sense???? lol

Yup sounds good, once people pm either mummy to be or myself, we will contact you with your penpal details. :)

I've emailed mummy2be.

I haven't listed much interests to be honest, i think it would be nice for people to just write down what they feel or telling someone whats going on in there lives and there problems etc. I like tryna comfort people or give advise :blush:

Id love a penpal 2 lol! i also used to have some when i was younger, dont know if anybody is as young as me and remembers the magazine Shout , that had a page of penpals you could write to lol. i love writing too, i always remember i used to spray perfume on my letters haha! so yeah im definatly interested! x

Yep me!! I'd definatly be interested:)I don't do much writing nowadays:)
x x

Well as said before either pm myself or mummy to be wth any info about yourself and we will match you up xx

just seen this!

id be up for it :)

Mummytobe do you need more info from me? I don't really mind who I get interest wise as I really am not that heavily into anything, just like making new friends :)

I will of course write to you though :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"