People are noticing my bump!

mummof1

Reaction score
Wow ladies , I'm totally surprised at how much of a bump I have already. It's most likely bloating but it's there 24/7. I'm tall and thin normally so I have been wearing baggy sweaters to hide it but a couple of times I didn't and so far three people have mentioned it to me! Those three people DID know we were trying but still! They are super sweet people (two co-workers and a friend/parent of a child in my class) they found ways to ask me without blatantly asking and then I would just tell them and say but I'm only barely two months ! They said they just noticed it because I normally have such a flat stomach.
It's crazy ! I'm just so worried that I'll have another missed miscarriage and have to tell people about it now.
Is anyone else showing or getting comments yet?

My stomach is a little "fluffy" but I've been doing my best at hiding the weight gain/bloat. I'm 5'2 and have extra chub so its a little easier for me. Would you mind posting a bump pic? :) I just love seeing bumps lol! Maybe you have two ;)

Yes! I am getting plenty of looks! No one has actually asked me yet, and I think it's because I've told all of the people I would expect to ask me, but I think it's pretty obvious now. It's hot here at the moment, so baggy jumpers are not an option... Nothing else no where near covers it! I also worry what will happen if something goes wrong, but if that happens then I guess I would have to just deal with it however I can.. I don't think you can really plan for that.

mine too most people at work stare when I pass them but I don't care really ... as long as my boss knows now ...

I'm 12 weeks so a little further on but I am shocked at how my stomach has progressed in 12 weeks. With my first im sure I didnt have anything until 18-19 weeks.

I'll post a pic for a comparison.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 47
I am 11 weeks and I have noticed that my belly has started to show as well, allot earlier than with my 1st which only showed around 16 - 19 weeks.

Its not too obvious yet but I bet within the next two weeks there would be a very noticeable bump :)

@kmx - our photos look pretty much the same... :haha:

Perhaps you are having more than one mummof1..

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I know I saw another thread about this as well .
I'm so anxious to get to 12 weeks so I won't have to worry about hiding it !
Here's mine, seems a little much no?!
I wake up a TINY bit smaller then this , I just can't believe it !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 43
Wow that is quite big for 7 odd weeks! Bloat or not. Maybe because you are skinny its showing earlier? Its so beautiful though. Baby bumps are the cutest!!

When are you going for your first scan? Would be interesting if there is only one baby in there!

I also found the heartbeat on my Doppler last night ?? I was NOT expecting to find it ! But it was definitely babies (I've done my fair share of googling what it sounds like early on lol) I found my own which was way louder and slower and then I found babies in the background of the white noise from the Doppler and it didn't pick up the rate cause I lost it pretty quickly, probably heard it for 15 seconds .
I'm wondering if I could be measuring ahead .. With my second son I went in to my first ultrasound thinking I was 10 weeks and ended up measuring over 11 weeks!
My dating scan is on the 18th ! I'll definitely update :)

I'm 9 weeks, and think it must be really obvious as I'm bloated, but I'm pretty average build, so can get away with it being the awkward "are you pregnant, or just getting fat!" question. I'm in work the next 2 weeks, then off for easter for 2 weeks, by which time we'll have had scan and I'll be happy to tell people, as I'm sure they'll be able to tell! Your bump is so cute, and I'm amazed you're 7 wks, maybe you are further ahead than you realise!

That's so nice you'll be off work for a bit ! I'm off work this week too! I'm so glad I don't have to worry about hiding it . I have my scan during the break too so when I go back I won't worry so much about it .

I'm curious what my dates will be as wel!

That is quite a bump for 7 weeks and doesn't look like bloat! It's lovely xx

I feel like mine is big already people are noticing it I'm thinking I'm just fat haha x

Hahah I feel so fat though too , just so uncomfortable in jeans yet maternity don't seem right yet either !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->