People touching Caitlyn?

S

Serene123

I never had a problem before but now she sits up and plays people think it's alright to touch her when we're out and I don't even know them? It's really starting to PISS ME OFF! I can't even turn my back from her to pay for something without someone sticking their hands in the buggy.. Anyone seen a buggy that says "DO NOT TOUCH THE BABY"

You should make a sign or a t-shirt for her telling people to piss off!

I'll make one for me saying touch her and I'll smack you one :)

Haha i agree Toria .. about 2 weeks ago i was on the bus on the way to Liverpool town with J in his pram and some drunk woman went to go to the back of the bus but instead ran back t othe front of the bus pinched J's cheeks and ran back to the back of the bus! Cheeky cow didn't even b other to say hiya or even awwww! i was so shocked i couldn't even speak, felt like smacking her one though :rofl: good job J thought it was funny hey x

It can get annoying - I just try to grit my teeth as much as I can. xx

I'll have you know Elli I've been very polite so far.. :rofl: I almost smacked a womans hand on the bus yesterday. Some woman went to pick her up in La Senza, she got the dirtiest look ever :rofl:

toria it is so annoying, it drives me mad! :hugs: it's always worse in supermarkets for us :dohh: i'm so glad at the moment maddi's either in her sling or carrycot/travel system, it makes it more difficult for people :blush: x

I'll have you know Elli I've been very polite so far.. :rofl: I almost smacked a womans hand on the bus yesterday. Some woman went to pick her up in La Senza, she got the dirtiest look ever :rofl:

:shock: !!! i can't believe that!!! x

i have her in the newborn bit but sat up and when we're inside i put the hood down and she just sits there playing, easy access to her but NOT an invitation! :dohh:

i HATE this!! I'm tempted to use the raincover all the time so they can't get to her. Bella has learnt to throw her dummy and she did this in next the other day, this woman picked it up, SUCKED IT!!!! and then gave it back to Belle before i had chance to say anything. I was fuming!! I made a point of sayin to OH "right where's the nearest bin...that dummy is going straight in it!" The bloody cheek of somepeople.

Lets start a campaign for a buggy to be made with writing on it saying "don't touch the baby!" :haha:

some people are so rude. I'm always tempted to ruffle their hair or pinch their cheeks back- wouldnt dare though!

i HATE this!! Tempted to use the raincover all the time so they can't get to her. Bella has learnt to throw her dummy and she did this in next the other day, this woman picked it up, SUCKED IT!!!![/U] and then gave it back to Belle before i had chance to say anything. I was fuming!! I made a point of sayin to OH "right where's the nearest bin...that dummy is going straight in it!" The bloody cheek of somepeople.

Lets start a campaign for a buggy to be made with writing on it saying "don't touch the baby!" :haha:

OMG! :shock:

Errrrrrrrrrrrr wtf? She actually sucked it?????? Gross!!

:shock: I've had people lean in and touch Hannah but she's still in the travel system, so facing towards me. Really annoys me when they do it. And if someone tried to pick her up or sucked on her pacifier I'd go mental!

i HATE this!! I'm tempted to use the raincover all the time so they can't get to her. Bella has learnt to throw her dummy and she did this in next the other day, this woman picked it up, SUCKED IT!!!! and then gave it back to Belle before i had chance to say anything. I was fuming!! I made a point of sayin to OH "right where's the nearest bin...that dummy is going straight in it!" The bloody cheek of somepeople.

:sick::saywhat:

You should make a sign or a t-shirt for her telling people to piss off!

if you made some i want one,lol
Mine t-shirt would say "DO NOT touch my baby, or you will be SHOT"
Well, when people coming close to Lincoln they can see my face saying "Stay away from my baby"

It pisses me off VERY much... About a month ago, this old lady with dirty fingernails went right up to alexa and put her hands over alexa's hands, and held them and then she took her bear and hugged it... ummm okay this just made me soo mad! I took the bear from alexa until I could clean it, and made sure she kept her hands out of her mouth until I could get her to the washroom to clean them. I now tell people NOT to touch her if they appear to have that in mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->