People touching Caitlyn?

yeah i know what u mean, the other thing is u dont know how clean other peoples hands are so u dont really want them touching your child, that the reason most babys gets colds from other people

I simply tell them dont touch hes not yours lol they get offended but oh well I mean for christ sake its not a puppy lol

this annoys the hell out of me 2 hun..! 1 woman put her fingers on morgans mouth...and I lost it..! it was like verbal diorhea..."DONT" Lol the woman was soooo shocked..!

oh man have people never heard of germs, babies get sick easier then us.

i HATE this!! I'm tempted to use the raincover all the time so they can't get to her. Bella has learnt to throw her dummy and she did this in next the other day, this woman picked it up, SUCKED IT!!!! and then gave it back to Belle before i had chance to say anything. I was fuming!! I made a point of sayin to OH "right where's the nearest bin...that dummy is going straight in it!" The bloody cheek of somepeople.

Lets start a campaign for a buggy to be made with writing on it saying "don't touch the baby!" :haha:

Your kidding!! WTF!!!
Thats so wrong!

Toria i know what you mean , I always get the old women with smoking shaky hands pinching ella , she loves the attention but i hate it.
Yuk!

:rofl: I HATE it! They stick their hands in the pram and then poke and prod her!

I'm on a wrist slapping mission! :ninja:

ive had to stop going to my friends as they let their dog lick rhiannons cheek..i nearly passed out!!!

personally i would never just go up to a strangers baby and start mauling and if its a friends i always as "is it ok if i..."

my mum thinks im overreacting when people come up tp rhiannon in the buggy and start breathing over her.. but i mean i dont know if their clean do i..
i cant wait till she is talkingcoz im teaching her to say "please dont touch me you smell"..and i aint kidding!!!

i cant wait till she is talkingcoz im teaching her to say "please dont touch me you smell"..and i aint kidding!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats great, I love it!

Strangers ar4e just fuckin stupid!! I'm lucky as i've not had anyone try to touch Savanah but if they do i'll be mad. :muaha:

Someone kissed Seth on the mouth in Tescos yesterday.

Is there any need? I really had to btie my tongue :|

People have only just started touching him recently though or getting right in his face which he hates lol I dont know why its only just started.

xxx

Someone kissed Seth on the mouth in Tescos yesterday.

Is there any need? I really had to btie my tongue :|

People have only just started touching him recently though or getting right in his face which he hates lol I dont know why its only just started.

xxx

I wouldnt have bitten my tongue... sod being polite. Thats disgusting!

Thats revolting! Why must people (other than family) kiss babies?? Stupid morons

Lucky for me Carlee Bites people who she doesnt know :rofl:

i have to admit Im a sucker fro awwing over itty bitys butI woul dNOT dare touch them! But I usually say "Look at the baby carlee isnt he/she cute?" And I actually look at CLOTHES to tell the difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->