People who have had babies?

S

Serene123

Does anyone know what looks worse, boobs after breast feeding or boobs that havn't breast fed because the mum has bottle fed?

Curious? I've already decided I'm probably not going to.

I think it depends on your genetics really.

I have 38C boobs normally and I breast fed but only for a couple of months. My boobs recovered fairly well - they arent as perky as they were but I think thats my age more than feeding!! They lost a little of the volume. I was just 20 when I was feeding and they did get very big - about an F cup.

My best friend has small boobs - about a 32A or B and she fed her two a little longer than me and hers are so small and like burst balloons now.

:shrug:

I'll be having a go at feeding again....then I think I'll have a boob job and a tummy tuck!!! :lol:

x

Ya mine went back to pretty much normal after breastfeeding my son for a couple months... but I also have a friend who is normally about an A cup, maybe a small B, and hers ballooned to be a DD when she was breastfeeding, and now they look like deflated balloons, and they are all shrivly, and wrinkly... and she is only 23.
Not saying this happens all the time though.

I think it can really vary from one individual to the next, as well I think that pregnancy itself has a bigger impact on your boobs than whether or not you breastfeed. Myself, I'm a C-D when pg/bf'ing, but after bf'ing go back to a B, pretty much "bounced back" to the same shape, although have a few stretch marks and not as perky as they were 10 years ago.

Mine are mostly bigger, look ok though. Went from a DD-GG/H (well with 2 kids)

With Nathan my boobs stayed the same size as they were before pregnancy and stayed the same after he was born.

They aren't as pert as they were though but I think that's down to the pregnancy and not breastfeeding seens as I only managed it for less than a week.

I dread to think what they will look like after this pregnancy though. They have gone so big compared to what they were and they were big enough before this pregnancy :cry::hissy:

I breastfed both of my babies. After my daughter, my boobs went to where they had been prior to pregnancy.

But, after my son, they decreased and went downhill....literally!

after breastfeeding my first 2 mine were just alot bigger but still same shape buth with some stretchies this time they bigger again but im still feeding so not sure what they'll do lol

How long did all of you /\ up there, breastfeed your children for?
I was a large A-cup and went to a large C-cup, I love my newfound booblings hoping they don't shrivel up and turn into prunes.. I'm too young! :cry:

I justs read something that did a study on breastfeeding effects on boobs and it said that it was the pregnancy that affected them, not the breastfeeding.

i breast fed my first 2 for 3 months this one has almost been 5

yea, i heard the pregnancy affected them more. ie... wear a tight sport bra to bed, thats what my doc said to do...

I think as much as the pregnancy affects them its how you look after them.

If you pick up one of those tight support/strenghtening bras it will help to keep the shape of them, maybe not the size but deffo the shape.

I didn't breastfeed and my boobs have gone back to how they were before i got pregnant. I wore really good support bras day and night straight after I gave birth and I think that helped a lot! x

being all high and mighty for a moment...what does it matter? I wouldnt deprive my baby of it's best chance at drinking the vital antibodies etc just so I'd have a good cleavage.
I can always wear a wonder bra or get implants if i'm THAT bothered later.
this is why we have boobs.

Was just wondering that's all haha.

I have my reasons for not wanting to breastfeed. Kind of worried when I don't they're going to balloon and stretch loadssss.

One of my biggest fears is that my boobs are going to end up even smaller and like prunes. I've already got nasty big stretch marks all over them.

I was a B cup before pregnancy and have only increased to a large C though. That happened early on and they don't seem to have grown much since.

Mine went up two sizes in the first tri and havn't done anything since. Not even sure they work haha

I only have 36B boobs but there was still a slight difference after my milk had dried up. They went back to the same size, but they seemed a bit lower :|

I didn't breastfeed.. my daughter couldn't do it. She was tiny when she was born & couldn't get the hang of latching on properly. I pumped for about 2 weeks but I wasn't producing much milk & it really hurt so I stopped. She did just fine on formula.

I do think it's the pregnancy that has more effect on your boobies.. but if you don't want to breastfeed then that's entirely up to you. A couple of midwives made me feel like a bad mother for giving my daughter formula, which is totally out of order.

I'll tell them where they can shove themselves :)! It took me ages to make up my mind on breast feeding and if I don't do it when the time comes then what they say is really not going to matter to me atall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->