People who have had babies?

I've tried, they really just don't work yet haha. Late bloomer!

I think it can really vary from one individual to the next, as well I think that pregnancy itself has a bigger impact on your boobs than whether or not you breastfeed. Myself, I'm a C-D when pg/bf'ing, but after bf'ing go back to a B, pretty much "bounced back" to the same shape, although have a few stretch marks and not as perky as they were 10 years ago.

This is true.

Plastic surgeons will tell you the sagginess and problems our breasts have after babies has to do with pregnancy changes, not breastfeeding.

toria- mine went up two sizes really quickly and havent done much since either. no leaking nothing.
I'd suggest everyone waits until they see their little baby snuffling around looking for boobie before deciding wether to breastfeed or not. I suspect it might just be the most lovely thing!!!!

Mine never altered during pregnancy and afterwards didn't grow but definately swelled! They looked fake! They were so sore! I'm not looking forward to that bit! lol! Anyway I bottlefed and mine don't look any different but don't know know if thats cos I didn't breastfeed or the fact I'm only an A cup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->