People who like tattoos, do you think I'm too young?

I dont think its too young I got two at 18, im 19now(well 20 tomorrow lol) I will be getting another once this baby is out so I will have both childrens names and I have 28stars down my back.. My back was my first tattoo

No i dont think your too young!

I always wanted some at age 18, im turning 22 in less than a week, very glad i didnt go ahead i would have regretted it, deffo not to say that your to young though.

I always chose to wait a year before getting them done with the exception of one and got that one done within a month.

18 - first - my star sign - lower back
21 - second - hubbys star sign - right ankle
22 - third (one done quickly) Mums star symbol - done a month after she passed - top of back
23 -fouth - dads star symbol - above mums
23 - fifth - sisters star symbol - below mums

All mean something to me and none that I regret.

At the end of the day, it's your body, you are old enough to make up your own mind, you don't need anyone's consent and if you regret it (doubtful) there are things you can do to remove it.

X

I don't think you are to young.

I got my first one when I was 16, I'm 22 now and still don't regret it and I don't think I will when I'm 50 either.

You're not too young at all!!! You're obv very serious about it as you have designed it yourself! I got my first when I was only 16!! oooops!

No I don't think your too young I'm 19 and have one tattoo with two more planned.

If it's what you want then you should do it. My oh is only 22 abd has one 1/4 sleeve and one 1/2 sleeve the 1/2 sleeve is just full of random bright colours and shapes :)

i don't really think age has much to do with it, just be sure it's something you really want, as i had my first at 16 and at the time i thought i was sure i wanted it, now however 10 years later i wish i'd have waited xx

I have two small tattoos Riley on my wrist and a flower thing on my hand, And I'm younger than that, If its something you have wanted for ages go for it! If its something you have only just thought about, See how you feel about it in a few months :)

I think you have a beatiful meaning behind your tattoo which will never leave you.You sound as though you have fully thought it through which more people should do- regardless of age.

I would say go for it!!

And show us pics when it's done :D I'm a bit of an addict, lol

I had my first at 18, got 3 now im 23 i dont regret any of them but i wont be getting anymore :)

Im 20 and i have 3, i had mine done at 16, 17 and 18. The last one i have turned out it was bigger than what i wanted the flowers arent right (its a koi fish and whats meant to be cherry blossom flowers) because its not what i wanted i regret the whole thing now and its put me off having anything else (even though im trying to slowly talk myself round as i love tattoos)

I dont think 19 is too young but id make sure its perfect and exactly how you want it!!

Cant wait to see pictures :D:D:D

As long as it's what you truly want, go for it!

I only have one tattoo, and it's a matching one with my mom. I always said that all of my tattoos will have a strong meaning... and I know that I will never regret them. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->