People with dogs and kids

aliss

Reaction score
How often do you vacuum!

Strange Q I know. I am finding I have to vaccum every freakin' day (I have a Shiba Inu which is like a husky so thick snow coat), is that a bit ridiculous or common...

Every day.

When our malamute is blowing her coat 2x a day, its mental the amount that comes off her :wacko:

At least once a day, if they are moulting I should hoover every five minutes, but I don't... several times a day though.

Oh boy then I'm not crazy! Mine is a spitz breed and it's gone from 10 to 35C here in a matter of weeks, I keep finding spare dogs under furniture there's so much frakin hair

My schnauzers don't cast! Reading this I feel very lucky!

Every other day minus the dog. Although I did have the neighbours cat in a few times over the last couple of weeks

every day on a normal day. twice a day if he's shedding. we have a golden retriever x

Not often enough!!!! I have a springer and i guess i hoover every other day - it depends on how much she's in the lounge and hallway - we only have carpets in those two rooms and she doesn't wander around downstairs unless i am home and the children's toys are all away.

At the moment I only hoover twice a week but my gsdxcollie is only 5 months old and doesnt seem to shed to much yet, prob cause his adult coat is still growing to its full length. When we had our labradors though we hoovered everyday x

I hoover everyday but this is because mollie likes to drop things and rip paper up and things my springer is clipped so doesn't loose a lot of hair xx

yey! other people I can relate to! :haha:
Over winter was the absolute worst, especially as I was nesting like crazy too! We have laminate all downstairs and I always brush at least once a day, twice or three times on bad days! depends how much it annoys me seeing a clump of fur swish across the floor.

My cheeky monkeys sleep on the stairs at night, so they need hoovering everyday too.. good job my son doesn't mind the sound of the hoover! In fact I think he enjoys it ;)

Hoovers, the best invention ever! :haha: We have 4 Bullmastiffs.

We have laminate downstairs and I hoover at least 3 times a day, but usually 4. I hoover upstairs every 2 days. The dogs have their own settee in the lounge with a kingsize duvet cover over it. My 1st hoover is usually about 7-8am when I change the duvet cover on the settee and put clean dog bedding in the dog cage and dog bed in the dining room and shake the previous days bedding and stick it in the washer.

My 2nd hoover is just before we have lunch, the 3rd just before we have tea and usually I try to whizz it around again just before we go to bed.

Hoovers don't last long with me so I always take out a 3 yr warranty with them. Ive just had to replace mine a couple of days ago coz it died. I was really chuffed that it lasted 2 and a half years, Ive never had one last that long before. I usually kill them after about 6 months. Even the specific pet ones and Dyson run screaming from my house. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->