Peppa Pig World Winter Wonderland

MrsNich

Reaction score
Hi, I have been looking at this and thought before I booked if anyone can give their opinion. Is it worth the price? What if the weather is bad is there still much to do?

Many thanks for your help.

We love it.

We are going.

Bad weather means park may be shut but we got a pass to go back another day within the next year x

We did it last year. The actual wonderland was disappointing. Queing up for ages,looking at dodgy waxworks,but the actual park was lovely all lit up.

^ i love the waxworks lol we went off peak...no ques, but I dont know if this was season holders only x

We loved it when we went - although the present was a bit naff - lol x

We loved it when we went - although the present was a bit naff - lol x
We stated our daughters age beforehand and she ended up with a baby toy,luckily they swapped the present. Big pack of playdoh which was ok I thought.

Not sure they do it for Christmas, but this summer we went and paid £10pp extra to get in th park a hour early. We got to meet peppa and George, they played with the children in the soft play and playground (my daughter loved that peppa pushed her on the swing) and they got to go on the rides early too. By normal opening time it was much busier, so we were glad to have the quieter time beforehand.
I'd go off peak next time though, during school holidays is crazy although for some I know it's unavoidable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->