Pepsi or coke?

Always Pepsi for me ~ As the diet/max tastes good :thumbup:

Diet coke is rank! :haha:

I love me some Coke, but for some reason I hate Pepsi.......weird.

In the UK-I prefer coke. In most other countries I prefer the pepsi they have as the coke tends to taste really fake but the pepsi is lovely. I am a conneseur (sp?) of rare foreign coke though (which can usually be found here in dodgy cash and carries and takeaways); the Lithuanian one is amazing. When it comes to cherry coke, which I sometimes prefer over regular coke, the German one tastes a million times better than the UK one. Sadly though Coke GB seem to really have cracked down on imports from abroad. xx

In the UK-I prefer coke. In most other countries I prefer the pepsi they have as the coke tends to taste really fake but the pepsi is lovely. I am a conneseur (sp?) of rare foreign coke though (which can usually be found here in dodgy cash and carries and takeaways); the Lithuanian one is amazing. When it comes to cherry coke, which I sometimes prefer over regular coke, the German one tastes a million times better than the UK one. Sadly though Coke GB seem to really have cracked down on imports from abroad. xx

I think we can only get it locally and from Mexico here. I might try the imported, but its expensive...that's on my list!

Pepsi. Coke leaves my teeth very weird :/

Id definitely go for coke, pepsi is too sugary

Coke, Pepsi tastes too sugary and the fizz isnt right lol

Pepsi is for losers!!

Deffo pepsi I dont drink any of it much but pepsi if I do

Pepsi! Just to add i hate diet drinks

I prefer the taste of Pepsi but it seems to go flatter quicker than coke, so I usually choose coke

I will drink pepsi if coke isn't available but always Coke!

Pepsi is just a bit too cinnamony for me, especially if it comes from a pump like in pubs/fast food chains.

I used to hate pepsi i wouldnt touch it, many years ago. But nowadays i prefer pepsi over coke as it has more taste, and i cant understand why i loved coke so much lol. Saying that i hardly drink fizzy drinks though .

I love a coke personally. The full sugar stuff, can't stand the diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->