Pepto bismol in 2-3 Rd week?

justonemore31

Reaction score
Hey girls. First I want to say congratulations on to each and every one of you!!
I'm not here officially but did get what looked like super faint BFPs on FRERs yesterday morning. I'm here because I haven't been feeling well and I took pepto bismol twice in a matter of two days. I was always told no Pepto but I also didn't know if I was pregnant or not. Could I have done any damage at all?
I've been pregnant before and never took pepto because I knew not to but now because I'm not 100% sure if I am or not, I'm a little scared if I did something wrong.

Thanks girls and again, congrats.

Hey girls. First I want to say congratulations on to each and every one of you!!
I'm not here officially but did get what looked like super faint BFPs on FRERs yesterday morning. I'm here because I haven't been feeling well and I took pepto bismol twice in a matter of two days. I was always told no Pepto but I also didn't know if I was pregnant or not. Could I have done any damage at all?
I've been pregnant before and never took pepto because I knew not to but now because I'm not 100% sure if I am or not, I'm a little scared if I did something wrong.

Thanks girls and again, congrats.

I say you would be ok.. loads of woman don't find out they are pregnant till a couple of weeks and they would eat and drink loads of what you shouldn't be. I wouldn't stress too much.. just even don't take anymore till you know for certain your pregnant (I seen the pic of your test.. looks like the start of a bfp)

It's unlikely to have caused any problems so try not to worry. I was taking a medication called Topiramate plus took rizatriptan on the day I found out I was pregnant (tested because of migraines that I take the medication for) As they are both big no no's when pregnant I phones my gp. Neurologist phoned me and said that there are minimal medications that cause harm if taken seldomly. It's advised not to continue them when you know you are pregnant however. I hope your line keeps getting darker xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->