Perez assaulted ~ language warning!!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
https://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-my-statement

Long video, warning, has some potty language towards the end.. but basically Perez Hilton got into an altercation with Will.i.Am & the manager from the Black Eyed Peas after the Much Music Video Awards on Sunday night in Toronto.

Wow...That's crazy.
I definitely do not agree with how they hit him, thats completely ridiculous. I also don't agree with the fact that he called Will.I.AM a fag. Perez is always so hardcore on gay rights, so why is he using the word fag? Bleh. Thats unfortunate though, but I guess things like that will happen when you have a gossip website.

Ill watch it later, cant turn the sound on at the min. He probably deserves a punch anyway

Wow...That's crazy.
I definitely do not agree with how they hit him, thats completely ridiculous. I also don't agree with the fact that he called Will.I.AM a fag. Perez is always so hardcore on gay rights, so why is he using the word fag? Bleh. Thats unfortunate though, but I guess things like that will happen when you have a gossip website.

:( I think he called him a fag because will.I.am was calling him a faggot first..

It was kind of humorous for me at the very end, him calling Fergie a Fugly Bitch :rofl:

that reminds me... remember when she peed herself on stage? :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Imagine pissing your pants infront of a huge crowd.. everyone watching you.. :rofl:

She peed herself on stage?! WTF!!
She's married to Josh Duhamel?! WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE MARRY SOMEONE WHO PISSED HERSELF?!

Goddd.

Anyways, i really think Perez needs a good ass kicking all the time. He's ignorant. I can't really stand him. He looks like a loser, and he is a loser. Calling people names, insulting their looks, etc. He's definitely one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.

I didn't listen to the clip, but I heard about a lot of it on the news.

Apparently he got a lot of crap for calling him a fag...or something along those lines.
https://perezhilton.com/2009-06-23-a-new-statement-from-perez-hilton

Some gay rights group are after Perez's head now because of his use of language.
While I don't condone violence I think the twat deserved it. He makes a living of being horrible to people and he spreads malicious lies about people. Like take the BEP incident. At first he alleged it was Will.i.am that hit him then he changed his story.

He posted on twitter for his followers to call the cops. Like seriously.....what planet is he living in that he thinks he is important enough to clog up the toronto emergency phonelines over a tiny bruise that you would need a mircroscope to see. What if there was a serious emergency where someones husband was having a heartattack or someones baby had stopped breathing and they couldn't get through to 911 because of thousands of people calling for one person.

I think perez should be arrested and charged with putting the lives of others in danager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->