Perfect 12 week scan :)

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
I'm so in love already... this is the first scan we've had and everything is perfect and healthy. Baby was bouncing around so much, jumping and kicking, it was magic :cloud9:

I've been put forward a day for my dates, which is great, I'm now 12+6 (will update ticker) and my due date is the 6th of June, so happy :D

I found it so hard to believe baby was in my tummy before seeing it.. finally starting to believe it.

Just wanted to share the joy with you all, I hope everything is going well for you too. I guess I'll soon be moving into the next tri, looking forward to us all being there :hugs:

Attachments

• Baby Scan 12wks 006.jpg
    Baby Scan 12wks 006.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Baby Scan 12wks 007.jpg
    Baby Scan 12wks 007.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 14
Aww congrats! Lovely looking bubs in there :) I got my scan on Tuesday, I cant wait :) xx

Yaay how exciting Babyblonde, I'll look out for the pictures! :)

What wonderful happy news!!!!! So truly happy for you :)

That 1st scan pic of yours looks exactly like the pic of DD I have framed, exact pose and everything, I had to look twice haha xx

heheh that's funny! The sonographer was happy because it was laying in an easy position to photograph, I guess our bubs are posers xD

The first picture is my favourite, but I love the way baby is holding up it's arms in the second, looks like it wants a cuddle :D

Haha yeah and that poser of mine on the scan picture in the frame is now a 21month old poser lmao! you should see the photo's of her I have.. she keeps saying MUMMY CHEEEEEEEESE and obviously wants me to take a photo of her lmao!!
xx

Aww that's so adorable!! Bless heer, does she know she's getting a sibling yet? :)

Yeah I cant keep anything from here, shes such a smart child (hence bloody counting to 25 at 18 months) DOES NOT get her brains from me I promise!! she strokes my tummy at night and sings songs to the baby, anything from twinkle twinkle to Aerosmith LMAO and as I'm showing already its easier for her to understand theres a baby in there lol! shes a funny one!! xx

Yay!!!! Congrats mummafrog!!!!! I'm so excited for you, your baby is adorable!!! My scan is in a week from tomorrow!!! There's quite a few of us!!!! Can't wait to see you over in second tri!!!!

Verrry cute.

Our babies are due a day apart. Our little nut is due June 5th.

Hi Mommafrog!!

OMG can't believe you finally had your scan i go for mine tomorrow :) So exciting bubs is gorgeous btw and very photogenic by the look of it :haha: xxx

Congrats hun, lovely pictures 😊 I have mine a week today!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"