perfume from ebay

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
has anyone bought from abroad on ebay? wanting either calvin klein euphoria, or vera mang princess, no payin a fortune for a fake though!!!!

I wouldn't risk it TBH it could be any mix of chemicals you are getting

personally i would try boots or the perfum shop

i aint payin £50 for a bottle of perfume :rofl: theres some on ebay tht are still in box etc(uk sellers) will just go 4 them :D

thats not too bad if in box from UK
If you wanna really save some money get petals from bottom garden and mix in a jar with water.

I used to do it all time when i was little and my mum said it was her favourite perfume ever!!!!:rofl:

i used to do that too :rofl: for my nana!!!! once she kept one for a week and it went all slimy and of :sick: put me off big time :rofl:

i also used to crush shells and make fairy dust!!! and i collected china.... i was a strange child!!!!!!

Personally I wouldnt risk it either, but in saying that, Im probably only saying this because I have just been wripped off out of well over £100 from skanks claiming they have baby things for sale on there.

Beside's, Yvanne, you really dont know what you're getting if you buy perfume from ebay. Could be scented gnats piss for all we know lol.

did u report it louise? u can usually get it reinbursed if u paid by cheque or paypal?

did u report it louise? u can usually get it reinbursed if u paid by cheque or paypal?
Yup, I did indeed, but all they keep telling me to do is contact seller by telephone first which I have done 3 times, but guess what, its a false number, yet they STILL keep sending me an email telling me to call her. Paypal are useless too, cant do anything as of yet as the seller has failed to respond to complaint. Lovely.

teh seller only gets so long tho, i think its a month they get to contact ebay, same happened to my oh, he bought a psp, (paid by postal cheque) so was no proof, lost out on £120 grrrr least wi paypal and cheque u have proof!

there's a perfume maker company on ebay, they're really good

I bought my Mum some Chanel No 5 a couplle of years ago, I was a littl dubious TBH. Somehting just didnt seem right. It smelt ok, and the bottle and packaging was fine, but the scent didnt last very long. It may have been a fake, but it was a very good one (and waaaaaaaaay too expensive!!)
Id be very careful!
I know there are a few selling testers I think, with a few squirts gone. Id personally rather buy them.

i got euphoria for £21.50 for a 50ml bottle :D

there's places that you can get perfumes cheaper, that are genuine, some discount chemists, some websites like https://www.supaperfume.com/?engine=adwords!6636&keyword=(perfume)&match_type= places like asda often have perfumes on special offer too, - they have their price promise thing, so asda should be same price or cheaper than perfume shop or somewhere similar

i dont shop at asda :rofl: i get discount for tesco so do all my shoppin there :D most supermarkets dont have newer perfumes tho *grr*

TBH I can't wear most perfumes, they burn my skin. My Mum wears perfumes alot though so I get her perfume for birthdays and Christmases, - she had quite a few added to her collection when I was trying to find a perfume that wouldn't burn my skin too, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->