peri menopause or preg?

mara j

Reaction score
Any one out there had similar symptoms? not sure if its just that time of my life or Im pregnant. Just know I havent had these symptoms b4 AF before. Am 14 dpo, with heavy tingly boobs, tiredness and some bad cramping since ovulation, on and off.

How long until you're expecting AF? 14DPO may be worth doing a HPT!

May as well test......good luck!!

Hi junebug, AF due this weekend but doesnt feel like it so far.Thats not unusual as I tend to miss one or two then back to normal. Bedded day b4 ovulated & havent felt symptoms like these b4. Have ordered ultra sensitive IC, so will take ur advice in a few days, if the wait doesnt drive me crazy. lol! Thanks for ur reply and good luck 2u.

Any one out there had similar symptoms? not sure if its just that time of my life or Im pregnant. Just know I havent had these symptoms b4 AF before. Am 14 dpo, with heavy tingly boobs, tiredness and some bad cramping since ovulation, on and off.

Hi Mara,i am thinking the same as you ! I am also 14dpo and having unusual symptoms. I usually start getting my pre period aches and pains a week before my :witch: is due. I havent had any pp symptoms ( :witch: is due in 4 days) apart from a dull ace in my lower abdomen that started yesterday. I usually have lots of cramping, but this feel different. I have tender boobs and have been needing to pee more often. I had convinced myself i was pregnant so took a test yesterday which was:bfn: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I still am not having my normal cramps so im wondering whats going on ???? How old are you ????
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi BooBoo, I'm 45. The last few months I have missed the odd period, so thought could be peri menopausal, but Doc says no. Have been taking Vitex for couple weeks last month and ovulated 15 days ago. Like you have been getting cramps, sore boobs, more loo visits, upset tummy and fatigue, Which i dont usually get b4 period. Took hpt at 9dpo, was neg. So will test again in couple of days with IC. You tested at same time i did, so fingers crossed 4 both of us will get our BFP! in a few days. good luck to you, let me know how you get on.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->