Perimenapause? Still trying!

Mommieh25

Reaction score
I think I'm entering perimenapause as my cycles are getting longer. But read you can still tlc during this time.

I'm 39. Cycle for last two months has been 30 to 31 days. I have always been clockwork.

Would u not consider having hormone bloods and the test done that checks egg reserves?

I am planning to go to doctor in a couple of weeks.

I need to go to the doctors too but I'm scared what they will say! I'm 43 next month, I conceived our youngest, now one, at 41 after 2 losses at 12 and then 11 weeks, it took two months, now however we've been TTC for 10 months with two chemicals march and July:( my cycles have changed I could have 31/33/28 day cycles when younger and no problem conceiving, now I'm getting shorter 26/27/28 cycles but o regularly CD 15/16. I really should get my levels checked especially progesterone but I'm too scared:( good luck xxxx

I'm 39. Cycle for last two months has been 30 to 31 days. I have always been clockwork.

My cycles are 29-31 days as well and I'm 34yrs. old. I think it's still possible for you, as long as you're regular and still ovulating I think you're chances are still good!

We can be tic buddies. It is hard when you get older, but miracles happen!

I need to go to the doctors too but I'm scared what they will say! I'm 43 next month, I conceived our youngest, now one, at 41 after 2 losses at 12 and then 11 weeks, it took two months, now however we've been TTC for 10 months with two chemicals march and July:( my cycles have changed I could have 31/33/28 day cycles when younger and no problem conceiving, now I'm getting shorter 26/27/28 cycles but o regularly CD 15/16. I really should get my levels checked especially progesterone but I'm too scared:( good luck xxxx

You have to also really watch at that age now because the risk of a child with a disability etc are much higher in older age. It wouldnt hurt to get your levels checked out. Its waaay better knowing ahead of time then going from month to month going no where.

You have to also really watch at that age now because the risk of a child with a disability etc are much higher in older age. It wouldnt hurt to get your levels checked out. Its waaay better knowing ahead of time then going from month to month going no where.

I try not to think about that too much, obviously we would have all the testing done as we did with our youngest and I had him at almost 42 and he's perfect so although im obviously aware the risks are apparantly higher they were according to statistics at 41 as well and im very glad that didnt stop us as we wouldnt have our gorgeous son if id paid too much attention to the statistics, I don't really consider myself as older age tbh i had my son at nearly 42 and im fit and healthy and we try to remain positive and not think negatively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->