Period 6 Days early

puddles

Reaction score
Hi guys, im a new member here, but have been reading through a LOT of forums here for about 6 months. My partner and i are long distance at the moment. We obviously cant actively TTC but we arent using any birth control. Over new years he was here for a visit and i believe i normally ovulate 10 days out from my period. I am due on the 22nd of January.

I had been checking my cervix the last few days and on the 7th and 8th it was quite high and flat in appearance, surrounded buy white milky discharge. Then on the 9th it was surrounded with pinky/reddy discharge, i got excited thinking implantation bleeding!!!!

Then yesterday i seem to ahve gotten my period.... its not as heavy as a period but is much heavier than i would expect for implantation bleeding. It is also quite red. Today it has continued. I am using the smallest tampons and only needing to change once a day. I did a test yesterday and today (obviously realising that was ridiculous but couldnt help myself) and both OBVIOUSLY were negative.

My cycle has been regularly 26-28 days for the last 6-12 months.

So what do you reckon guys? I just wanted some feedback....

just thought i would add, ive had some headaches, a small amount of nausea, changed sleep patterns and NO cramping!

I don't know why, but mine was a week early too. I was due for it on the 14th, but i started spotting on the 7th and then full blown AF on the 9th.

my period has also showed up a week early, also much lighter then any period i have ever had. maybe its just the month for early periods lol

maybe test again next week. good luck xxx

ok so my "period" or whatever it is lasted a whole 3 days - light, heavy, light..... now im wondering if mabye it wasnt a period but at this stage who knows. im very frustrated!! :wacko:

well not heavy, medium - my period only ever lasts 4-5 days anyway, but this is all screwy!

i think im going to test on the 15th when i was actually due just incase

well i just checked my cervix again - as ive been doing every day because iw ant to see what it does through a cycle. There is still a bit of AF coming from it but it klooks like its closed up. Im not actively bleeding jsut what i can see around the cervix. I have no idea whats going on but im going to assume its jsut a freak early period.

I hate this stupid game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->