Period after a loss

joannep

hoping its 3rd time lucky
Reaction score
Hope some of you can share your experience with me.

I had a miscarriage in April at just short of 6 weeks.

I Then ovulated around the same number of days after 15/16 (we did try this cycle) but I came on AF on expected date 30/31 days.

I only have short periods usually of 3 days- 4 days max but I have only been on for 2 days. Sunday v v light until the evening, heavy Monday and then very little on Tuesday and nothing overnight.

I have also experienced alot of stomach pains that I do not normally suffer with.

Do you think this sounds ok?

I would be interested to compare with others.

I'm on CD4 now so trying to be positive about the month ahead :)

Well i was told that it could be short/long, heavy/light? I suppose everyone is differant i have just got my first AF after losing my angel at 13 weeks, i had D&C and my AF seems to be more or less the same as normal, i only started yesterday so dont know how long it will last etc.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:, i wouldnt worry to much as it is probably normal x

My first AF was very light for what I am use to. My second (I know you didn't ask) was more along the lines of normal. Like Mummy said, it can be light/heavy, short/long, pain/ no pain. Everyone is different.

Hi....I was told the same thing. I could be heavy, light or normal. I just got my first AF yesterday after a D&C on March 24. Mine seems to be very heavy and clotty.

I found this website to be very helpful after my losses. I hope it helps

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/first_period.htm

Yes - that site is really good :)

My af's were just more painful for longer - too a few cycles to get back too normal

hx

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll have a look at that website too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"