Period after conceiving?

Kris&Chuck

Reaction score
Hi ya'll!
My name is Kristina and I live in Kentucy. Hubby and I have been TTC for a little over a year now. In August, I ovulated around the 12th, but sadly got my period on the 25th (right on schedule). However, for the last week I have been feeling very strange....stomach cramps, naseau, sore breasts, exhaustion, change in appetite....A friend of mine had one normal period after she conceived her son. I just wondered if getting your period once after conceiving was common? Thanks ladies! :hi:

You can get bleeding which would appear to be like a period.
Have you tested?

And Welcome :D

I bought a test today and I'm thinking of taking it tomorrow morning. I just don't want to get my hopes up.
Thanks!!

it may have been implantation bleeding huni

good luck

I don't think having periods whist pregnant are common but more common than people think ... if that makes sense lol

If your period was not unusual then it wouldn't make me think I was PG unless bleeding was lighter, on off or as I say unusal in some way but as you say its still possible.

If your thinking it I would take a test with no hopes in mind but just to put your mind at rest so you know and are not sending yourself nutty with ifs and maybes ...

Good luck & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

I noticed at the time, that the bleeding wasn't as heavy as normal.
Thanks ya'll!! :hi:

definatly test you never know if period was lighter then its a possiblitly, good luck xx

Good Luck let us know how the test turns out.

Well ya'll...I took the test this morning and it was negative. :cry:
So I'm gonna wait it out until my next AF at the end of this month.
Thanks everyone!!

aww Im sorry hun, hope next month will be your month xxx

sorry it was bfn hun, heres to next month xx

Sorry about the results. Good luck next time dear.

Baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->