Period and OV question

Ashtong

Reaction score
Okay here's a little back story. I came off depo (only 1 shot) in October. I had a totally normal cycle early feb I had a doctor app about 2 weeks after that and the doctor said that depo was out of my system . Then on CD 30 I started bleeding lightly and I thought it was Aunt Flo but the bleeding was really light and mostly dark or light brown (a little red). And it only lasted a day and half. I wasn't temping last cycle so idk what's going on? Could I maybe not have ovulated and I just had a weird light period? Idk any insight would be wonderful! Thanks :)

Hi ashtong I'm a previous depo user as well I think you maybe be right about not ovulating your last cycle cause that usually will lead to a light af or a short af. Not sure I ovulated last cycle either I don't tempt af wasn't light but she started with spotting which isn't normal for me and only last four days not my usual five only had to heavy days the other two I barely needed a tampon.

Yeah, last cycle was my first off birth control and I had a slightly long cycle (39 days) and then a super light period. I was temping and using OPKs so I know I didn't ovulate.

My cycle was actually my shortest cycle the cycle before was 29 days. So does it still indicated you didn't ovulate if my cycle wasn't long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->