Period cramping

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I've been experiencing mild period like cramps towards the end of the day, even if I've just done a quick Hoover round the house it's enough to start them off. Climbing the stairs is another thing that gets them going as well.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah. Almost every single day with all 3 pregnancies. Sometimes it's not even mild. I usually have a glass of water and try to relax but that's easier said than done.

Could it be the strain of baby getting progressively more as you go along, as they put on more weight and perhaps if you've been busy and on your feet plenty :flower: I don't get this symptom myself x

I've had this the past few days. I read somewhere that it can be from the baby's head engaging. If it gets unbearable, I would suggest ringing your mw.

I've had this on and off for the last couple of weeks. Usually at night. Woke up last night and had it really bad, thought I was gonna go into labour, but nothing so far!

Thanks ladies.

Well I would like him to cook a bit longer before labour comes along ;)

However I think he must be pretty low because I feel sometimes as though I'm busting for a pee, but it comes out soooo slowly!

Thanks ladies.

Well I would like him to cook a bit longer before labour comes along ;)

However I think he must be pretty low because I feel sometimes as though I'm busting for a pee, but it comes out soooo slowly!

Haha I get this. Woke up absolutely busting for a pee at 3am, went to the toilet and there was the tiniest little dribble that came out really slowly. I was sat there half asleep thinking "that totally wasn't worth getting out of bed for" haha :haha:

I have been experiencing a lot of cramping lately, there are times I'm curled in a ball clenching my fists and taking deep breaths.... Just when I think I should go in try will subside.... I feel baby moving a lot so I am not so worried but it's starting to make me wonder.... It's been about 2 wks of this bad period like cramping.... I am also very busy on my feet a lot too :/ and I get very little sleep....I'm sure that doesn't help

I had some really mild cramping for the first time the other day but it stopped as soon as I got up and hasnt really done it since. Though the need to pee is strong when nothing wants to come out, lol. The other day was bad. I had woken up and had to pee so bad, one of those rare moments when my bladder was actually full, and midstream he moved and stopped me from peeing. Talk about painful. I had to wiggle around until he moved off.

I'm getting it quite a lot these past days. It started scattered around during the day and mostly at night, and now it's from the evening on.
And I never even had AF cramps during AF :( I hope it means baby is coming soon!!!

It might be worth a trip to the doc with a Urine sample. I get cramps every day but the only time it's been bad enough to worry me was when I had a UTI. I'd say it was normal but all the talk of folk feeling the urge to pee and nothing coming out... That's another symptom so best to get checked :)

Thanks for posting this! I've been having "boomerang" period type cramping every day in the morning and then at night. Like some of the other ladies it has been so strong I've thought of going to L&D only to have it subside just before I make the call. Mine seems to be coupled with BH. I suppose its our bodies getting ready... But surely call your mw or doc if you are worried!

And ditto on the peeing thing like all the other ladies. I rush to the bathroom and its an anticlimactic experience to say the least.

It's body getting ready. I had this a week before I birthed my first. This time I've had it the last couple weeks on and off. Stronger the last few days though and more frequent.

I've been getting these and they're increasing in intensity, my midwife said it's body preparing for baby. :thumbup:

Great post! I had the exact experience last night. Dull period like pains and I thought yay this is it (I'm actually 37+3) but as soon as I got up the had gone. At least it's a sign that our bodies are doing what they should be. Exciteddddddd.com!

Thanks for the replies ladies.

This morning I'm really achey and crampy when I walk. This is all new to me I never experienced anything like this with my previous pregnancy and she was two weeks late.

I'm having the permanent period pain type sensation, where you just feel uncomfortable/achy and warm across your stomach and sometimes down my legs like I do the night before I come on. So not cramps but constant discomfort if you know what I mean? But only in the evening. Fun times.

Ok I had more of them last night - it's always at night for me - BUT they're still here this morning. I'm 38 weeks this weekend so would like her to stay in a couple more days but I had Dd at 39 weeks so think this little miss will be early too.

I had this but much more intense with dd for a week before she came....it's such a guessing game isn't it!

How you feeling today mummy2b?

Ok I had more of them last night - it's always at night for me - BUT they're still here this morning. I'm 38 weeks this weekend so would like her to stay in a couple more days but I had Dd at 39 weeks so think this little miss will be early too.

I had this but much more intense with dd for a week before she came....it's such a guessing game isn't it!

How you feeling today mummy2b?

This could definitely be the start of things for you then!

I'm ok today, had the cramps all day yesterday but so far I feel ok. Just feel really heavy if you know what I mean x

Yes I know what you mean. That's good isn't it? Means baby is very engaged. Maybe they'll come back without warning and then into full mode?

The cramps are still here but very very mild...waiting for them to crank up but nothing....! X

Do you ladies have any predictions of when your LOs will arrive? I'm guessing early next week for me unless things notch up a gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->