Period cramping

I'm hoping they stay away for another couple of weeks as I'm only 35 weeks at the moment.

Could you go for a long walk that could get things going for you x

I get it too. Actually woken up from sleep last night by it. I couldn't decide whether to hope I was in labour or not, as my daughter had a temp, my husband is working 200 miles away and I have my annual appraisal today! They've gone off now but as soon as I walk remotely over snails pace they return!

Oh sorry mummy2b I didn't realise you were only 35 weeks, yes I hope you LO stays out for sometime. I want my dd to stay in util the weekend when I'm 38 weeks so I'm currently sat under a dryer in the hairdressers- very relaxed lol.

Pinkcatgirl it's so hard when your other child is poorly. My dd1 has just got over a horrible cough so I feel more ready for labour - just not yet!!

X

Glad to see this thread because mine have been increasing in frequency and intensity which I don't remember having with ds! I did have period type pains earlier on with ds -30ish weeks- which midwives said was prodromal labor, and I had him right on due date. This time I'm 37 weeks and already 2cm dialated and effaced so we shall see if it's the start of things! I'm interested to hear everyone else's experiences :)

All quiet for me today. I'm also I'm 37 & half weeks and a little bit dialated - didbt ask how much. I now think baby will stay put for a while & the period pains were just my body warming up...

Baby2012 - I'm having a quiet day today. Some cramping and bh early this morning but this afternoon has actually been mellow. I feel bummed about it because I want my body to keep preparing and make things happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->