Period cramps?

LeeMacca

Reaction score
I am having period like cramps but I'm sure it's not labour as I'm only 36 weeks (my ticker is out) so my question is, what are other reasons for period like cramps?

Ive had em for two weeks now... mw said they can be braxton hicks ... also can be your not drinking enough watet aswell... time them and if they happen regularly ring your mw

Constipation, perhaps. I've been getting them too and am not sure why. It's the strangest sensation when you haven't had them in months.

same here i have noticed perid like cramps and was wondering .

Me too. Some in my back and others in my lower abdo. Guess it's all just pregnancy fun!

I was having them with some light bleeding and went into Triage(im only 32 weeks). Told me they were small contractions(though I was having bigger contractions in between I guess?

I was kind of confused because it feels constant, not timeable, but that's what they told me :/

Could just be your body getting close

I was just going to post the same thing. I'm super crampy today. I'm 30 weeks. It's not BH nor constipation. I feel much better laying on my left side. I think it's normal, likely hormones, stretching uterus, etc

I had them when my baby dropped down and engaged. Also get them now and then. Had them the most ever last night but I had a stretch and sweep today and my cervix is not ready so don't know why I had them :shrug:

i've also been having cramps for a few days on and off. they are just constant for 15 or so minutes then they stop..i know im drinking a ton of water and its not constipation so I was also curious...but guess a lot of people get them!

I had them 3 weeks now. It's most likely baby getting head into position. Also could be dehydration. I had really bad cramping on Monday that turned into full on contractions due to dehydration. My doctor said if you notice cramping check for blood, if there is non, drink a huge glass of water and relax. Try to time it if you can. If they progress, head to the hospital.

I was having period like cramps last night, lasted about an hour and half then just disapeered. Glad to find this thread and find out its normal, was getting concerned. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->