Period cramps

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hi girls.

I'm really very early 4 +5 got a positive a little over a week ago. For the past 2 weeks iv had off an on period type cramps. Even well before AF was due. AF officially 5 days late and blazing positives on tests and digitals using same brands and lines darkening very nicely. However despite everything I read saying these kind of cramps are normal I think I'd love to hear from actual women who are maybe experiencing the same. It's hard not to link these physical feelings to my period

I hear you and I've experienced the same with all my pregnancies in the beginning. I take it as a subtle sign to really rest as much as possible and listen to my body. Sending much love for a healthy pregnancy

It's extremely common, actually! I had it with all three of my successful pregnancies. I did keep tww journals when ttc and it was what I considered a symptom when pregnant with ds1, was getting cramps all throughout the tww (and they continued). The uterus does cramp when it contracts (like during a period or labor) but also cramps when it expands (like when you're pregnant and growing a baby!)
Congratulations!!!

Definitely normal! A few days before af was due for me, I cramped like normal and had the worst "pms" symptoms. But af never came and a few days late, I found out I was preggo. My cramps continued til about 7 weeks and started to disappear. I'm 9 weeks now and baby is perfectly safe and sound. If this is not your first pregnancy, your cramping might be worse, as your body tends to be more sensitive with subsequent pregnancies. Happy and healthy 9 months to you ❤

Thank you guys so much for your replies this is #3 for me but the last was so long ago I barely remember those early weeks x

I was the same with all 3. Had cramps throughout 1st tri actually. It makes sense given how quickly everything in there is expanding. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

I’m 4/5 weeks and feeling the same. And I feel like I need poo (sorry for TMI).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->