Period/Fertility tracker with irregular periods

Sofflez

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for an App for Android that I can use to monitor my periods for the next few months. This would ideally show ovulation day and fertile days. I would like this to ideally monitor irregular periods and so change fertile days/ovulation based on previous periods - it would be good to be able to also type in symptoms on each day. If anyone knows of a brilliant, colourful, easy to use app that will help me do some ovulation tracking with irregular periods and show me next period date bla bla... plese say!!

I have found various apps that look good but seem to ask for the bog standard cycle when inputting information :/ when i have irregular periods so my fertile days would be different - hope i make sense!! thanks..

Sophie

Hi, I have used Clue and Ovia. I've deleted Clue and now totally use Ovia. They will all ask you for you 'regular' cycle but the more information that you input the better it will be at calculating your cycle. Mine are fairly regular, since December I've been 33 -35 day cycles apart from one random 28 day cycle. I try to input everyday. I'm not actively trying yet but wanted to get a better idea of my cycles and ovulation so started tracking when I came off the pill. I had no idea if I'd be regular or not after about 15 years on birth control pill. If you are really irregular it may struggle to track your cycles but I found it helps me notice my bodies little signs of different stages, backed up with the occasional OPK to confirm ovulation.

Ovia and fertility friend (free versiom) are the best I've found.

I used to use fertility friend and loved it but I've switched to kindara now and much prefer it! :)

I like ovuview, and it is free, though you can buy the premium for about $2. Alot cheaper than fertility friend, as much as I like FF, unless you keep paying for the VIP package, the graph wont show any symptoms you input, only temp, cm, cp and sex. If thats all you want to track its good, but I like to be able to see on the graph when I have cramping, acne, lack of sleep etc... the only thing I like about FF better than Ovuview is I like the look of the bbt graph a bit more. Also, without the VIP on FF, it doesn't tell you much at all about your cycle or even what stage of your cycle your in, you also cant use a lot of the features like comparing graphs like yours, or looking up other charts etc. I tried kindara, but couldn't get used to the graph layout, and you have to mark your temp shift yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->