Period forever. Need to vent

Fidrildi

Reaction score
Well ladies... Ive been on a period for 14 days now and im feeling like im loosing my mind :x
According to the app i should be ovulating tomorrow but im still bleeding heavily. Im so angry. We have been trying for 8 months now and nothing. Meenwhile 2 of my friends have gotten pregnant and one of them had an abortion.. Why does it take so long to get pregnant?
I know i can get pregnant Ive got á happy healthy 13 year old son. I had a pregnancy loss on the next pregnancy when i was 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my younger son and my oh and i desided to wait with having any more children till we were ready again and im so ready now. I am really thankfull for having my son tho and im not trying to be gready or ungratefull fór wanting another one althogh maby i am. I am definitely out this month if my period overlapses my o day and it is so unfair
Idk i Just desperatly needed to vent. :hissy:

With my cancer, I bled everyday for an entire year. Fun stuff. Hugs hugs

16 days now :( and there is 2 week wait to have an apointment with my doctor. Ive had 10 day periods b4 but never 16. When í came off depo my periods got regular straight away and were from 5-7 days long. Have any of u guys had so long periods that were normal and nothing dangerous or harmfull?

I don’t want to be a party pooper, but when I had wonky cycles, my hormones were totally unbalanced. There was a time I bled, spotted, bled and so forth for more than a month... turns out I had hypothyroidism I wasn’t aware of. I also had a polyp or 2 which can cause bleeding, but it can typically happen throughout your cycle here and there, I had them removed.

I must admit, the fact that you’ve been bleeding for so long is not normal. But i honestly think that if you go to your Gynecologist or a fertility doctor, they can get you back on track! I went to a fertility doctor because they’re a little more detailed! Best wishes!

I don’t want to be a party pooper, but when I had wonky cycles, my hormones were totally unbalanced. There was a time I bled, spotted, bled and so forth for more than a month... turns out I had hypothyroidism I wasn’t aware of. I also had a polyp or 2 which can cause bleeding, but it can typically happen throughout your cycle here and there, I had them removed.

I must admit, the fact that you’ve been bleeding for so long is not normal. But i honestly think that if you go to your Gynecologist or a fertility doctor, they can get you back on track! I went to a fertility doctor because they’re a little more detailed! Best wishes!

Thank you for your reply.
Ill go to a gynecologist in August. The period lasted for 22 days. :brat: Í dont usualy worry about my healt and í dont like to see doctors but i think ill take your advise. Our plan was to wait one year before seeing á doctor about our ttc but im not shure if i or OH can handle another 22 day period with all the moodswings and crazyness.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply.
Ill go to a gynecologist in August. The period lasted for 22 days. :brat: Í dont usualy worry about my healt and í dont like to see doctors but i think ill take your advise. Our plan was to wait one year before seeing á doctor about our ttc but im not shure if i or OH can handle another 22 day period with all the moodswings and crazyness.

Glad you’re going! Seeing a doctor is going to help you get the answers you need and get your fertility back in line so that when you are ready, you won’t have to wait longer. It can take months, and in my case years, to get me healthy in order to conceive! Don’t be alarmed though, that was just my own experience, we are all different. I just want you to get some answers because I know how terrible it can be with all that bleeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->