Period is 4 days late, BFN?

sjackson310

Reaction score
So I ovulated on CD 19 (Sept. 1st, verified by temping and OPK) and was expecting my period on Saturday (9/13) due to having an 11 day luteal phase. I started having a tiny tiny amount of spotting on Saturday so I put a tampon in. After taking it out, there was barely a dot on it. Since then, every day I have a tiny amount of spotting once or twice a day when I wipe, and sometimes when I check my cervix. My nipples are getting very tingly at times, i am cramping (but I have been having weird twinges all month), and having a backache. Some nausea too every now and then. I did get my flu shot on 9/14 @ 02:00am so IDK what symptoms are from that because it's making me feel kind of crappy. I also have a ton of CM that is between creamy and watery, makes me think my period is always starting. I have taken a bajillion HPTs and all are negative.

On 9/13 my temp went down, which it never does before AF so I thought that was an even better sign that AF was about to show, but then it shot back it up. My chart looks like crap. I work night shift and wake up at all different hours, but in my previous charts, ovulation and everything else after that has been very clear and easy to see.

IDK how to put my chart on here, i think i put it in my siggy. If someone could instruct me, that'd be much appreciated. Oh, I just realized my period is technically only 2 days "late", working night shift has all my days messed up.

Sounds like you had an implantation dip at 12 DPO/9-13 and you're currently 14/15 dpo..I would test :)

Update?
I ovulated around the same time and AF was due sunday but still not here. CM has a slight tinge of light brown the past 2-3 days. Wish AF would get here already. I am never late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->