period is late and a negative test but all signs point to pregnancy

vicky 2418

Reaction score
Hi my husband and I have been ttc for a few months now and I think we conceived this month but I keep getting bfn.

Okay so I ovulated on the 22nd (day 17 if my cycle) and I have also been charting my bbt and I had everything the drop in bbt for ovulation the rise in bbt right after and even got another big rise in temp 5dpo and since then my temp had stayed high. There hasn't been a substantial dip telling me my period is due.

So now I'm 13dpo and I've been having symptoms like severe breast tenderness mild cramps, headaches about every other day which is unusual for me, backaches, .

And I'm a day late which ivr never ever been late so I took a test this morning and got a bfn!

Does anyone have a idea of what is happening? Or what I should do?

Test tomorrow and see if you get your BFP. You might not have enough hcg in your system yet for it to show. What tests are you using?

Good luck, I got AF stays away!

I'm using ept that's the one I tested on today and I also have some first response test

Okay I just looked at my first response box and it is the early result one is that the one your talking about?

Yeh :) try it in the morning with you first wee! Hopefully you'll get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->