Period late but BFN

peggyboo

Reaction score
Hi, new here. Well, this is my story.

I have been trying for the longest time since my first (already 9 years old) Every month I have been very sensitive to my body hoping that I was PG but then on the 28th day, without a miss, the witch would show up. :cry:

This cycle, I cared less since I got tired from all of it. DH and I had the same schedule, so we almost BD'd every night before going to sleep and if there's still time before getting up in the morning. :winkwink::cloud9:

Since, I didn't care much, I haven't noticed any pre menstrual symptoms. No cramping. No sore bb's, not much of anything.:nope:

My LMP was June 30, 2015. On a normal 28 day cycle, I expected AF on July 28. What got me off was, almost every cycle I would get sore boobies a week before my expected period and two days before AF arrives, it will go away. That's my indication that the witch is here.

This cycle, the only time my boobies went ouchy was on July 27, the day before my expected period. Until now my boobies are sore. My aereola seems a liitle big and looks puffy too.

I had a few dizzy spells this cycle but I'm thinking it was because of my poor eyesight and I need to change my glasses soon.

I feel wet down there but every time I pee I only see white creamy cm and no blood. I have tried testing yesterday but got a BFN. I'm scared to test again because I don't wanna get disappointed. :growlmad: Tried checking my CP. It was always high in the morning. Medium in the afternoon and goes back up at night.

I've had sniffles since July 27 the day my boobs began hurting.

So today is CD 31 but still a no show from Aunt. Boobies are still hurting especially on the sides.

Has anyone experienced the same thing and got a BFP? Which CD did you have it? Please give me lots of babydust. My DS really wants a sib. :baby:

Love lots and more babydust to everyone! :blush:

Hi Peggy! Your cycle sounds a lot like mine actually. I'm always right on time with AF, never been a day late. DH and I have been TTC since March (which was when I went off birth control), and no luck so far. AF was due on the 26th, this past Sunday, and nothing happened - no spotting, just cramps as usual. I was convinced that I was pregnant, but tested and it was a BFN. I tested every day for four days and every time it was negative, but I kept getting more and more pregnancy symptoms. Finally yesterday afternoon AF arrived. It was super disappointing, and I still don't know what would have caused such a weird cycle.

However, that being said, I've seen a LOT of posts on here from ladies who were days, even weeks late before they got their BFP. So don't count yourself out, but I wouldn't allow yourself to get too excited just in case it's an off cycle. Lots of baby dust to you!

This sounds really similar to me last month however to be fair I have only been tracking my cycle for the past 2 months.

Normally 28 days, no spoting, period normally only lasts 4 days but last month I was 4 days late (totally thought I was pregnant) and then she showed up and stayed for 6 days (2 days spotting)
Frustrating as!! Currently DPO 5 and hopeful that she stays away

Hey, I'm in the same position :( CD 42 for me! 9 days late. Both times I've tested, it's been a BFN. Tested on the day af should of showed up and then 3 days later. I don't want to test again as like you said, don't want the disappointment :(

Hoping yours is good news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->