Period late, negative tests, time for the doctors?

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Oh ladies please help :( I've posted this on a few parts of the forum because I dunno where to get the best response.

Anyway, i'm 6-7 days late. I will put this down to stress, but if you miss it for reasons other than pregnancy do you still get period symptoms?

I've very sore boobs, i'm bloated like hell, i've had the binge eating and silly crying phase, spots, increase in sex drive, tiredness, headaches, cramps and i've still no AF :shrug:

I've done a few pregnancy tests and all negative so i'm just confused. My OH and I use the pull out method and we're pretty sure we haven't slipped up.

Do I go to the doctors now or wait another month? I'm scared of going in case they think i'm a paranoid idiot getting in a flap because her period is a week late.

Advice? Its doing my head in.

Um I am in the same spot but a few less days late then you mine was due the 11th and I dunno what the hell is going on I am gonna test once more this weekend if AF does not show then chalk it up to my breastfeeding being the cause. Even though this has NEVER happened to me.

Sadly i think the answer you are going to get is just wait .... :hugs: i don't think docs will do much other than a dip test . Same as a hpt. Unless you are missing a 2nd period then they might call some bloodwork :) xx

Deffo go docs, especially if you miss another AF. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"