Period like back pain at 5 weeks :(

NatalieAnnie

Reaction score
Hi girls, I’m around 5 weeks pregnant and to say I’m paranoid would be an understatement. I’ve had 1 MC before and I’m petrified of it happening again. I currently have period like pains in the bottom of my back, mainly on my right side. Just wondering if anyone has suffered the same, if I should be worried, if it’s nothing at all? I’m trying so hard to just be happy that after what seems for ever trying that we are finally pregnant but every ache and pain makes me run to the toilet to check for spotting! I suppose I’m just looking for reassurance really! Hope all you ladies are okay ❤️

I had these from 5 to 8 + weeks. They just now subsided a bit. Also cramping along with the pains. In ny experience there is no way to tell a miscarriage from pregnancy aches :/

I'm also 5 weeks and had these pains at 4 weeks.. i was sure I was going to miscarry. Theyve subsided now and if i do get any cramps they go as quickly as they came. From what I found, it seems its very normal and its just everything stretching out in preparation.
I'm super paranoid too after a mc last year.. also constantly checking incase of blood. Cant wait to speed through the first tri.

Around 4/5 weeks I was literally curled up on the couch with back pain so severe I had to go home to cry. I thought for sure this bean wasn’t going to stick, it was excruciating. I was also waiting for blood.

Baby is extremely healthy, most active one yet.

I don’t think there’s any real way to tell unfortunately.

Congrats xx

I second all the others from week 3 - 7 bad cramping and very bad lower back pain. Cramping has eased a bit but back still sore. Just your body preparing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->