period-like cramping at 34 weeks?

lolwtfjessie

Reaction score
what does it mean if i've been having period-like cramping for the past 3 nights in a row?

Well, if it's only been on a night then not much hunni, could be baby moving further into your pelvis getting ready for her birthday

I have had it today, could be stretching could be where the baby is laying. As long as you arent having any other issues then I wouldnt worry. Mine are starting to ease off a bit- but it always makes me super anxious when I get cramping. I have had it off and on through out my pregnancy and It think its just all part of it.

Wouldn't worry, I've had period cramping, sometimes quite severe since 32 weeks. I'm now 37 weeks and still no sign of munchkin :flower:

I blame these types of crampings on tightenings and braxton hicks :))

I've had these - but also had some pink tinges on the loo paper after wiping. My consultant said it could have been a small bleed on the placenta and the pains are bruising internally.
BUT she said it wouldn't last more than 48hrs and it has, so I'm going with her 2nd option which was its just baby moving around on your pelvis, cervix etc. etc.
This one is giving me some almighty wallops on my cervix and pelvis and bladder. I feel very bruised - that's the only way I can explain it now!
I was assured its normal and fine - but do speak to your Dr / Midwife if you are very worried! xxx

just been reading the above posts and im wondering if its bh contractions which i think i could be having now, if in doubt go to m wife though probably another growing pain they do seem to come in bouts ive found.:thumbup:

I've had these from about 32 weeks...still pregnant so think it's just stretching, baby moving down etc don't worry xx

thank you everyone!!! having period like cramps always worries me :nope: i have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning so i will mention it then! and we shall see what they say! thanks everyone again!

Was reading up on effacment today as I just learned I'm 50% effaced. Read that the combination of baby moving down and your cervix thinning out causes period-like cramps in a lot of women. Before reading that I chalked it up to LO move her head back and forth :) This is a really exciting time in pregnancy, isn't it? Not quite there but close enough that all those exciting changes are starting to happen. Although it hurts I find satisifaction in feeling all the uncomfy things because I know my body is preparing for LO's arrival. Good luck to you and your bump!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"